Anti-Asphyxia Valve and Clip for Mirage Quattro™ and Quattro™ FX Full Face Mask
The Anti-Asphyxia Valve and Clip for Mirage Quattro™ and Quattro™ FX Full Face Mask for use with the ResMed Original Mirage Quattro and Quattro FX Full Face Mask. This is the anti-asphyxia valve and clip which inserts into the elbow assembly.
If interested in purchasing the entire elbow assembly, visit this product page: Elbow Assembly for Mirage Quattro™ and Quattro™ FX Full Face Mask".
This is ONLY the anti-asphyxia valve and clip. This product does not include any other components of the mask including elbow, frame, cushion, headgear, or swivel.
This Product Includes...
- Anti Asphyxia Valve
- Elbow Clip
The mask system does not contain latex, PVC or DEHP materials.
Material Components for Anti-Asphyxia Valve and Clip for Mirage Quattro™ and Quattro™ FX Full Face Mask
- Valve: Silicone Elastomer
- Valve Clip: Polycarbonate
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Works as expected
It's good to be able to source small parts for my mask.
My official Rx-associated provider had me believing the only replacement parts for my ResMed Mirage Quattro full face mask were more...
1 person found this helpful.
Exact replacement. Stopped annoying leakage.