Quattro™ FX For Her Full Face Mask with Headgear
ResMed's Quattro FX For Her Full Face CPAP Mask is designed for women, sharing the same great features as the Quattro™ FX Full Face CPAP Mask. The streamlined Quattro FX For Her features a pink headgear designed lower on the back of the head allowing for use with a pony tail. Fewer points of contact on the face create a more comfortable fit and allow for a more natural field of vision. The flexible Spring Air cushion paired with the Swing Seal fitting technique help provide a good seal.
The second generation Quattro FX For Her has been redesigned with comfort in mind. The streamlined design is unobtrusive, covering less of the face. The size is ideal for side sleepers and offers a clear line of sight and fewer points of contact on the face. The Quattro FX For Her comes with Spring Air technology enabling the cushion and frame to be responsive and flexible while also providing a solid base for the cushion to seal properly.
- Fewer Contact Points
- Spring Air Technology
- Dual Wall Spring Air Cushion
- Swing Seal Technique
- Best features of the original Mirage Quattro
Fewer Contact Points
Design features of the Quattro FX For Her create a secure seal without the use of a forehead pad meaning less red marks to worry about. Enjoy a clear line of sight for viewing television or reading a good book in bed because there is no forehead support to obstruct the view.
Spring Air Technology
Spring Air technology offers stability and yet reacts to accommodate user movement by creating a suspension-like action between the Spring frame and Spring Air cushion. The frame and cushion, along with the contoured crown cap headgear, work together to offer an angular adjustment eliminating the need for a forehead support. The design helps to distribute pressure evenly around the face for comfort and to eliminate leaks.
Dual-Wall, Spring Air Cushion
ResMed's Mirage series of CPAP masks are designed with two cushion layers to enhance the seal and reduce irritations. The dual-walls consist of an inner, supportive layer that stabilizes the cushion and a softer, outer membrane that reduces the likelihood of leaks and pressure sores. As air flows through the cushion, the outer membrane rolls and inflates around the facial features rather than stretching over them.
Swing Seal Technique
The Swing Technique is the result of the Spring Air technology and the dual-wall membrane surrounding the bridge of your nose. Simply size, swing and seal the mask. The contoured membrane inflates and gently positions the cushion against the face as the air flows so that it helps form a secure seal without the need to over tighten the headgear.
This unique design makes fitting a breeze. With the headgear clips removed, just position the mask at an angle, so that the cushion rests on the middle of the nasal bridge. Then swing the mask down to rest between the bottom lip and chin. Reattach the headgear clips and adjust the side straps for a snug fit.
Original Quattro FX Features
Many of the best features from the Mirage Quattro Full Face CPAP Mask are in the design of the Quattro FX for Her. These include the 360 degree elbow rotation, tube swivel, the set-and-forget headgear clips, and the quiet, built-in exhalation vent design.
This Product Includes...
- Full Face Mask
The mask system does not contain latex, PVC or DEHP materials.
Material Components for Quattro™ FX For Her Full Face Mask with Headgear
- Frame: Polycarbonate
- Swivel: 15% PTFE in Polycarbonate
- Elbow: Polycarbonate (NV has a blue tint)
- Headgear Clip: Polyester (PBT)
- Port Cap: Silicone Elastomer
- Mask Cushion: Silicone Elastomer
- Valve: Silicone Elastomer
- Valve Clip: Polycarbonate
- Headgear: Nylon / Spandex; Open cell Polyurethane; Polycaprolactam (Polyamide Family); Rayon acetate satin
- Soft Sleeves: Nylon / 12% Spandex
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
Where do I find the size?
The size of the mask frame is located in three separate locations.
- Turn the mask upside down. The flat bottom of the mask frame and mask cushion needs to face the user. A clear letter embossed between the ports cap and the edge of the mask frame will indicate the size of the mask frame.
- Turn the mask to face the user. Look below the swivel to identify a blue letter, which represents the size of the mask frame.
- With the mask facing the user, locate the lower connection points for the headgear. A clear letter is embossed on the top of the connection point, where the headgear clip meets the mask frame.
The size of the full face cushion is located on the flat bottom of the cushion. Turn the mask upside down with the headgear facing away from the user. Located on the bottom silicone flap to the right side of the name of the mask, an embossed clear letter will specify the size of the full face cushion. The letter is larger than the word ResMed and Quattro™ FX.
Quattro and Quattro FX mask frames, cushion clips and cushions are NOT interchangeable. Individual cushions are NOT interchangeable within each mask. The size must correspond for the mask to work properly. For more information visit the Mirage Quattro FX Full Face Mask Cushion and Clip.
The Mirage Quattro sizes DO NOT match up directly with the Quattro FX For Her sizes. The Quattro FX For Her sizes are a bit smaller than the Mirage Quattro sizes.
The Quattro FX For Her Headgear is sized the same as the Headgear for Quattro™ FX Full Face CPAP Mask. Only the color is different.
To get a more accurate idea of your size, measure from the top of the bridge of your nose down to the place in between your bottom lip and chin. View the images below to see where on the face to measure. Compare your measurement with the size measurements here:
- Small: 3 9/16"
- Medium: 4"
- Large: 4 3/8"
Place the top of the ruler at the bridge of the nose between the eyes as illustrated by the measuring tool placement here:
Bottom placement of measurement:Place the bottom of the ruler at the indent between the lower lip and chin as illustrated by the measuring tool placement here:
The Quattro FX For Her CPAP Masks come packaged with a size Medium/Standard (62507) Headgear. A Small size can also be purchased separately.
For help with fitting your new mask, please download the Mirage Quattro FX Fitting Guide.
For help with using your new mask, please download the Mirage Quattro FX User Guide.
For help with finding the correct part and part number for your Quattro FX mask, please download the Mirage Quattro FX Components Guide.
If you experience airway dryness or irritation, using a humidifier is recommended.
When selecting the proper mask type within the ResMed Mask Fit tool on the S8 and S9 CPAP machines, make sure to set the Mask Setting Options to MIR FULL (if available); otherwise, select FULL FACE as the mask option.
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
Some CPAP users move to using a full face mask after finding that using a nasal mask along with a chinstrap does not meet their sleep therapy needs. Some CPAP users use a full face mask when suffering from seasonal allergies.
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
- Masks: In our experience, some masks allow for movement in different sleeping positions better than others. See our recommended masks for Active or Side/Stomach Sleepers.
- Special CPAP Pillows: Regular bed pillows can put pressure against the mask and cause leaks. CPAP pillows are made with CPAP users in mind. These special pillows are designed to minimize the contact of the CPAP mask with the pillow, even when you are sleeping on your side.
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
I had a horrible time getting it to not leak. Never could even sleep in it and find out if more...
I love this full face mask. Fits well and very comfortable!
I like that this mask doesn't have a forehead support. It is much easier to watch TV in bed.
Mask itself was comfortable but the venting caused direct air into my eyes and it doesnt maintain a good seal, more...
1 person found this helpful.
Great product recommend 100%
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeFull FaceFull FaceFull FaceHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsYesYesYesGel CushionNoNoNoForehead SupportNoNoNoMask Cushion TypeSiliconeSiliconeSiliconeFree Return InsuranceYesYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedNoNoYesSmall FaceNoNoNoWide FaceNoNoYes
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperYesYesYesMouth BreatherYesYesYesTV FriendlyYesYesYesClaustrophobicYesYesNoDesigned For HerYesNoNoFacial HairNoNoNo