Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
The power cord/cable is not included. If you are missing the cord that plugs into the wall socket and the power transformer, please select the bundle located on this page.
This is for 100v to 240v AC and cannot be used in a DC configuration. See Respironics 12v DC Power Adapter to connect from the CPAP to a cigarette lighter adapter.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- Power Supply
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
This product works ONLY with the PR System One REMstar CPAP and BiPAP machines.
It is NOT compatible with PR System One 60 Series Machines or M Series Machines. Each of those systems have specific power adapters.