Mirage Swift™ to Mirage Swift™ II Upgrade Kit
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Check out the newer model hereMirage Swift™ II Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
This Product Includes...
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Where do I find the size?
The mask frame does not have an identifiable size because it offers a universal fit to each of the nasal pillow cushions designed for the Mirage Swift II Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask.
To find the size of the nasal pillow cushion, remove the nasal pillow cushion from the mask frame. Hold the nasal cushion with the nasal pillows pointing upward. Locate the word 'ResMed', which is embossed into the middle of the nasal cushion. A small raised triangle and embossed letter are located to the right of the word. The letter represented on the triangle indicates the size of the nasal cushion.
The upgrade kit was just what i needed. The old frame I had had sprung a leak. I tried several more...
I can't figure out what this is supposed to accomplish. The flow is in the same direction, there are more...
1 person found this helpful.
The Mirage Swift nasal pillow that I bought with the machine, I have been using for over one and half more...
When I chose Mirage Swift, the healthcare technician told me I would never want another type of CPAP Mask. more...