- Home >
Regular replacement of CPAP supplies is vital to effective therapy. We stock an extensive assortment of replacement parts for every mask and machine we carry, so when it's time to replace your parts, we've got you covered.
View all of our CPAP Supplies & related products.
Search all of our available CPAP mask and machine supplies below.
How often do different CPAP supplies need to be replaced? We answer this and other popular questions about supply items below.
What are CPAP parts and supplies?
CPAP parts, also known as CPAP supplies, are parts of the CPAP machine and mask that need to be replaced regularly in order to maintain optimal air quality. CPAP parts, like any machine parts, need to be replaced every so often due to use, wear, and tear. Unlike parts for your car, which are often available locally, the widest selection of parts and supplies is available online.
What Happens if I Don't Replace my Supplies When I Need To?
If you aren't following a good replacement schedule for the parts on your machine, the quality of the air you breathe will go down. This means you could have greater exposure to infections, mold, colds, and other harmful bacteria. Following a good replacement schedule will help keep you healthy, and it may also mean your machine lasts longer too. Ordering replacement parts can be done almost automatically, and they'll be delivered right to your door. It's low-cost and convenient.
When should I replace my CPAP Supplies?
- Filters: Disposable filters are typically made of paper and should be replaced once every 4 weeks. Reusable filters should be washed regularly and replaced every 6 months (or sooner if the filter starts to deteriorate). Bacteria filters are optional for most CPAP configurations and are designed to keep out any bacteria or other irritants that other filters miss, and should be replaced after 30 days (or sooner if discolored)
- CPAP Mask Parts: Mask cushions should be replaced every 3 to 6 months, while headgear can last 6 to 9 months. The entire mask should be replaced every 6 to 12 months.
- CPAP Hoses and Tubing: Hoses should be washed regularly, and replaced every 6-12 months.
- CPAP Machine Parts: CPAP machine parts should be replaced when broken
- CPAP Humidifier Parts: CPAP humidifier parts (like chambers) should be replaced every 6-12 months, or sooner if discolored or displaying signs of deposit buildup.