- Home >
Regular replacement of CPAP supplies is vital to effective therapy. We stock an extensive assortment of replacement parts for every mask and machine we carry, so when it's time to replace your parts, we've got you covered.
View all of our CPAP Supplies & related products.
Search all of our available CPAP mask and machine supplies below.
How often do different CPAP supplies need to be replaced? We answer this and other popular questions about supply items below.
What's the difference between CPAP supplies and accessories?
CPAP supplies are items that require regular replacement to maintain optimal performance, such as mask parts due to daily wear and tear. In contrast, CPAP accessories are convenient comfort items to enhance your CPAP experience, such as CPAP specific pillows, aromatherapy kits, handy cleaning supplies, mask liners, and hose covers.
What Happens if I Don't Replace my Supplies When I Need To?
If you aren't following a good replacement schedule for the parts on your machine, the quality of the air you breathe will go down. This means you could have greater exposure to infections, mold, colds, and other harmful bacteria. Following a good replacement schedule will help keep you healthy, and it may also mean your machine lasts longer too. Ordering replacement parts can be done almost automatically, and they'll be delivered right to your door. It's low-cost and convenient.
When should I replace my CPAP Supplies?
- Filters: Disposable filters are typically made of paper and should be replaced once every 4 weeks. Reusable filters should be washed regularly and replaced every 6 months (or sooner if the filter starts to deteriorate). Bacteria filters are optional for most CPAP configurations and are designed to keep out any bacteria or other irritants that other filters miss, and should be replaced after 30 days (or sooner if discolored)
- CPAP Mask Parts: Mask cushions should be replaced every 3 to 6 months, while headgear can last 6 to 9 months. The entire mask should be replaced every 6 to 12 months.
- CPAP Hoses and Tubing: Hoses should be washed regularly, and replaced every 6-12 months.
- CPAP Machine Parts: CPAP machine parts should be replaced when broken
- CPAP Humidifier Parts: CPAP humidifier parts (like chambers) should be replaced every 6-12 months, or sooner if discolored or displaying signs of deposit buildup.
Why order CPAP supplies online at CPAP.com?
CPAP.com is a CPAP equipment superstore with exceptional customer service representatives to make your online shopping experience a breeze! Here are some reasons why our customers shop sleep apnea supplies at CPAP.com:
- You will always get the best price as our price match guarantees the lowest prices. Ordering online also tends to be cheaper than going to your local DME supplier.
- Have questions about your sleep apnea equipment? No worries, our friendly and helpful CPAP experts will be ready to assist you!
- Ordering online is quick and easy with our convenient replacement part finder. Easily find a wide range of products from ResMed, Philips Respironics, Fisher & Paykel, and more!