Transcend Mask Adapter Ring
The right adapter ring is required in order to use one of the compatible mask cushions with the:
- Transcend 'Soft & Wearable' Travel CPAP Machine
- Transcend Travel CPAP Machine
- Transcend EZEX Travel CPAP Machine
- Transcend Auto Travel CPAP Machine with EZEX
Please Note: This product is not compatible with the following machines:
The list of compatible mask cushions is listed below. You need to have the matching Transcend Mask Adapter ring to be able to use one cushions below with the Transcend CPAP System.
Transcend is currently compatible with the following masks:
- ResMed Ultra Mirage™ II Nasal CPAP Mask
- ResMed Mirage SoftGel™ Nasal CPAP Mask
- ResMed Mirage Activa LT™ Nasal CPAP Mask
- ResMed Mirage Activa™ Nasal CPAP Mask
- Philips Respironics ComfortGel™ Original Nasal CPAP Mask
- Philips Respironics ComfortGel™ Blue Nasal CPAP Mask
Please follow these directions on how to attache the mask adapter ring. If you have any questions, please watch the videos on the video tab, or give us a call.
- Place the top of the adapter ring into the Transcend Mask Interface. There are 2 hooks the top snaps into.
- Push the bottom of the adapter ring into the bottom clips until you hear a "snap."
Added to the overall bulkiness & discomfort of the Transcend Bedside Waterless Kit
Once I aligned this product to my existing face mask, it seemed to click right in.
Easy to use and a good fit with the soft part of the gel mask.
This product provides good humidification. However the entire somnetics system is unwieldy. See my earlier review.
This adapter is required to work with one of your existing masks - if you have one of the few that have adapters. It makes the mask large and I was not happy with the noise and breath force required to use the mask. more...