The Choice One Medical Anti-Snoring Belt gently vibrates when you roll over onto your back, reminding you to return to your side. While not an alternative to CPAP, it nicely complements your therapy routine by helping to keep your AHI pressures lower.
Choice One Medical Anti-Snoring Belt Features:
- • Simple, Safe, and Effective Way to Reduce Snoring
- • Won't Bother Your Partner
- • No Prescription Required
- • Take Almost Anywhere
- • Fits Most Body Types
A Closer Look at the Features
Simple, Safe, and Effective Way to Reduce Snoring
The Anti-Snoring Belt trains you to sleep on your side by prompting you with gentle vibrations to shift to your side if you move onto your back, reducing snoring along the way. Snoring is the result of vibrations in your soft tissue caused by air as it moves through your airway during sleep. When you return to your side, gravity helps keep your airway open, causing you to snore less.
Won't Bother Your Partner
The Anti-Snoring Belt makes very little noise. Should you roll onto your back, it will gently shake and make a quiet noise that's similar to a vibrating cell phone until you return to your side. The vibrations from the device are gentle enough to only be felt by you.
No Prescription Required
If you're someone who frequently snores or if you think you have sleep apnea, the Anti-Snoring Belt is a good choice. You won't need to consult your doctor if you want to try it, and you can see if sleeping on your side is enough to stop your snoring. The Anti-Snoring Belt is designed to help reduce your snoring, but it is not clinically proven to treat sleep disorders.
Take Almost Anywhere
This device uses AAA batteries instead of lithium-ion batteries and has no shipping restrictions. AAA batteries meet the FAA's requirements for carryon and checked baggage, so you'll have no issues bringing the device with you on your next trip.
Fits Most Body Types
Designed for a comfortable fit, the anti-snoring belt is available in a range of sizes from Small to Extra Extra large. Additionally, the belt is secured with velcro, making it easy to put on and take off.
What's in the Box:
- Anti-Snoring Device
- Belt in Selected Size
- User Manual
This Product Includes...
- Size: S/M/L or XL / XXL
- Device Size: 3 in L X 1.5 in W X .5 in H
- Belt Size (S/M/L): 40 inches long
- Belt Size (XL / XXL): 50 inches long
- Belt Connection: Velcro
- Battery: Requires 2 AAA Batteries
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Instructions for Use
Before you can use the device, you'll need to activate it.
- To activate, remove the clear plastic tab sticking out of the device. You'll feel the machine vibrate and the status light will blink green.
- Unroll the belt.
- On the back of the device, there are two plastic clips. These clips connect to the belt using two cutouts near the center.
- You'll need to slide the clips through the cutouts so the device rests in the center of the belt.
- Once the device has been attached, connect the belt around your stomach or chest by securing the velcro in place.
Turning the Device On and Off
The anti-snoring device can be turned on or off by pressing the circular button in the center. Press and hold the button for three seconds, and the device will turn on and activate. Similarly, pressing and holding the button for three seconds will turn it off.
The device will only vibrate when it detects the user is on his or her back. Otherwise, it will do nothing. This is the device's normal behavior.