bFan - Bed Fan Cooler
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
bFan - The Original Bed Fan Cooler Overview
ON BACKORDER: This item is currently out of stock. More are on the way, but right now we cannot guarantee a shipment date. We appreciate your continued support!
Who wants to spend more on air conditioning? With the bFan Bed Fan Cooler, you'll get a stream of cool air blown directly into your sheets, keeping you cool and comfortable all night long. Because you'll have a fan keeping you from overheating, you'll be able to keep the room temperature warmer than what you usually do, saving you money on energy in the process.
If you go to bed each night hot and uncomfortable, you'll be surprised at how much better you'll sleep when you've got a constant stream of cooling air positioned right between the sheets—right where you need it the most.
The bFan is the next generation of the popular "Bed Fan", and is manufactured in Texas. It works by using a motor that blows air up a scoop that extends up the side of the bed and curves at the top of the mattress.
The scoop is adjustable and adaptable to almost any bedding configuration you may be using at home. It comes in two sizes, short and tall. You'll be able to control it from a corded remote, adjusting the speed and intensity of the fan while you relax in bed.
Here's what's changed from the Original Bed Fan:
- Increased Stability with Balanced Footing
- Lower Center of Gravity
- Increased Airflow
- Increased Static Pressure
- Quieter Operation
Features and Benefits
- Never Go Asleep Hot Again
- A Cooler Bed Reduces Energy Bills, Saving You Money
- Fan Speed and Intensity Controlled by Remote
- Two Sizes Available for Almost Any Bed
- American Made in the Heart of Texas
- Use it Internationally
Never Go to Bed Hot Again
If your bedtime routine is impacted by frequent sweating, overheating, or other temperature-related discomforts, you know how important it is to keep cool. If you're not cool; you won't be able to fall asleep. The bFan helps by providing the steady stream of air you need to keep yourself from overheating. Never go to bed hot again!
A Cooler Bed Reduces Energy Bills, Saving You Money
If you're plagued by high summertime energy bills, part of the reason might be using the air conditioning to cool your bed. Doing it this way is not only uncomfortable—it doesn't work! By using the bFan to keep you cool at night, you might be able to get away with raising the temperatures of the room or turning the air completely off. The potential savings could be huge.
Fan Speed and Intensity Controlled by Remote
Control your bFan by remote while you recline in your bed. You'll have full control over the speed and intensity of the fan, giving you the right amount of airflow and the perfect amount of comfort.
American Made in the Heart of Texas
Don't be fooled! The bFan is the only bed fan of its kind manufactured in the United States. The bFan is assembled in Texas by an American-owned company.
Use it Internationally
The bFan is able to operate on 100 to 240 volts, which means it can be used internationally. You'll need to get plug adapters to make it work with a foreign outlet.
This Product Includes...
- bFan Bed Cooler in Selected Size
- Power Cord
- Wired Remote
In The Box:
- bFan Bed Cooler
- Power Cord
- Wired Remote
- 5 Feet from Socket to Power Supply
- Almost 6 feet (69 inches) from Power Supply to End of Remote
- 10 Feet from Power Supply to bFan
Country of Origin: USA
Adjustment Range - Short: 19 - 28 inches tall
Adjustment Range - Tall: 28 - 38 inches tall
Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Tips for Finding the Right Temperature
It may take some adjusting to find the optimal fan speed and room temperature. For starters, if the room temperature is too cool, and the fan speed is too high, it may make the customer feel too cold when used.
By making slight adjustments to room temperature and fan speed, it's possible to find the right balance between the two and create an optimal environment that will help reduce energy costs.
The manufacturer recommends the following process:
- Start the bFan on the lowest setting, and slowly work up to higher settings until comfortable. The objective is for the fan to be using half power and for the user to still feel cool.
- At the same time, gradually increase room temperature each night. Generally, it's understood that the higher the temperature (during summer), the greater the savings on energy. Increasing the room temperature until comfortable will help reduce overall electric costs.
How to Install the bFan
The manufacturer recommends the following process for setting up the bFan for the first time:
- Plug the bFan in, and position the fan so the motor slides under the foot of the bed.
- Slide the air scoop over top of the shaft, and position it so the scoop is covered by the top sheet on top, and the bottom sheet underneath the scoop.
- While holding the air scoop in place, mark the position on the shaft at the very bottom of the scoop.
- Affix the tabs in place exactly at the marked point on either side of the shaft. The air scoop will need to rest on these tabs to stay at the correct height.
- Slide the air scoop down the shaft, with the bottom resting on the tabs on either side.
- Tuck in the sheets tightly around the air scoop, and flip the comforter over. The bFan is now ready for use.
Easy to use and nice cool air
Great product. Delivery was a joke, find a company other than Fedex to deliver! They are the worst, said they delivered the package when they had not, 2 days past the date promised and the box was beat up and had oil soaked into it. Not the first bad experience I’ve had with them. They are terrible!!! more...
I ordered this for my mother and she love it! It keeps her cool all night, it does make noise if you use it on the highest setting, but overall, I rate the fan a 5 for performance. more...
This is a lifesaver for my wife and I. We are both constantly warm in the bed, this fan is exactly what we needed. Great design, quiet and powerful. Five stars plus!! more...
This little guy keeps me cool all night. Quiet and cool.