"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERThis is a must have for using the freedom battery when you're camping without access to electricity"
August 27, 2016
Manufactured by Battery Power Solutions.
The DC to DC Cable for C-100 & Freedom Travel Battery Packs for CPAP Machines is used to recharge a C-100 Battery or Freedom Battery directly from another DC source using a power socket such as a cigarette lighter socket in a vehicle. A fully discharged battery will reach full charge in approximately 4 to 5 hours.
Interested in viewing the Travel Battery Pack product pages?
- Click here to learn more about the C-100 Travel Battery Pack.
- Click here to learn more about the Freedom Travel Battery Pack.
This cable is appropriate for use with a 12v power outlet (cigarette lighter socket) in a vehicle with the motor running. If the vehicle is not running the C-100 battery and the Freedom battery will not charge as a minimum of 12.6 volts is required.
Connector Tip Note: The DC to DC cable connects to the C-100 battery & the Freedom battery using a size "N" connector tip. The connector tip is NOT included with this cable. The connector tip comes with the C-100 & Freedom Battery Packs.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- DC to DC Cable
Required Output From DC Source: Minimum 12.6V
Charge Time From Empty: Approximately 4 to 5 Hours / Battery
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Connector Tip "N" Required For Charging: Locate the connector tip labeled "N" included with the C-100 & Freedom Travel Battery Packs. This product does not include the connector tip.
Instructions: The manufacturer provides the following instructions for charging the C-100 battery using the DC to DC cable; the same apply for the Freedom battery. Instructions for charging a single battery and dual batteries are included. The estimated charge time, from a zero charge level is approximately 4 to 5 hours for EACH battery.