Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
Manufactured by Contour Products.
The Contour Lavender CPAP Mask Wipes provide a light lavender scent to the power of CPAP cleaning wipes. These hypoallergenic disinfectant wipes are designed to provide a pleasing scent of lavender to your equipment while completely disinfecting a CPAP mask. They're also safe to use with other equipment. For many people, it's often easier to use mask wipes than deal with the hassle of searching for mild, fragrance-free soap required for CPAP cleaning.
You'll also find regular CPAP cleaning will help reduce mask leaks and prevents the spread of germs and bacteria— essential for staying healthy and free of colds, viruses, and infections.
The Contour Lavender Mask Wipes come in packs of 72 and feature a top-open design. Most will be able to open the top with one finger, and accessing the wipes is easy. It's a hassle-free way to disinfect CPAP equipment while leaving a light pleasing scent.
The wipes are FAA compliant and can be packed with your luggage, so you can keep up with regular cleaning even when traveling.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- Lavender Scented Mask Wipes (72 count)
- Number of Wipes Per Pouch: 72
- Latex-Free? Yes, hypoallergenic.
- FAA Compliant? Yes, travel friendly.
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Opening the Package
Here's instructions on how to open the package:
- Lay the package on its back, and gently push the blue top up.
- You'll notice the package is sealed. There should be a clear plastic tab over top of the seal. Pull it to the side and the package will open.
- In the open space, grab an available wipe and pull through the opening.
Cleaning a CPAP Mask Using Mask Wipes
Here's how to use mask wipes to clean a CPAP mask:
- Completely disassemble the CPAP mask, removing all headgear, cushions, and the elbow.
- You'll need to wash the headgear separately in a solution of mild soap and water. Do not wash the headgear in the clothes washer or dry in a dryer as this can ruin the headgear.
- Once the headgear has soaked fully, wring it out until it's free of all soap residue and rinse.
- Taking a fresh mask wipe, gently scrub the cushion and elbow. Take care to remove any deposits that may remain on the cushions from use. Scrub until all have been removed and the mask is clean.
- Set all parts aside to air dry.
- When dry, reassemble the mask.