Contour Lavender CPAP Mask Wipes
Lavender Scented CPAP Mask Wipes Overview
Enhance your sleep and relax with Contour Lavender Mask Wipes! Each wipe is infused with the essence of lavender and will leave a calming scent on your equipment after you clean.
Contour Lavender Mask Wipes Details:
- • 72 Lavender-Scented Cleaning Wipes
- • Top-Open Design for Easy Access
- • Regular Cleaning Helps to Protect You From Colds, Germs, and Viruses
- • Perfect Solution for CPAP Mask Cleaning
- • Travel-Friendly Wipes Can Go Anywhere You Do
Regular Cleaning Helps Protect You From Colds, Germs, and Viruses
Regular cleaning is essential to maintain your health, and the Contour Lavender Mask Wipes make daily cleaning a breeze! Not only do they help stop the spread of germs and bacteria but they also leave your mask cushion smelling fresh and clean.
Top-Open Design for Easy Access
Contour Lavender Mask Wipes are packaged similarly to baby wipes. The wipes are stored in a sealed plastic pouch to prevent them from drying out and to keep them moist and ready for use.
Travel-Friendly Wipes Can Go Anywhere You Do
Keep up with your cleaning routine even when you're far away from home! The Contour Lavender Mask Wipes meet all FAA regulations, so you can carry them onto your next flight with ease.
In the Box:
- 72 Count of Lavender-Scented Cleaning Wipes
This Product Includes...
- Lavender Scented Mask Wipes (72 count)
- Number of Wipes Per Pouch: 72
- Latex-Free? Yes, hypoallergenic.
- FAA Compliant? Yes, travel friendly.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Opening the Package
Here's instructions on how to open the package:
- Lay the package on its back, and gently push the blue top up.
- You'll notice the package is sealed. There should be a clear plastic tab over top of the seal. Pull it to the side and the package will open.
- In the open space, grab an available wipe and pull through the opening.
Cleaning a CPAP Mask Using Mask Wipes
Here's how to use mask wipes to clean a CPAP mask:
- Completely disassemble the CPAP mask, removing all headgear, cushions, and the elbow.
- You'll need to wash the headgear separately in a solution of mild soap and water. Do not wash the headgear in the clothes washer or dry in a dryer as this can ruin the headgear.
- Once the headgear has soaked fully, wring it out until it's free of all soap residue and rinse.
- Taking a fresh mask wipe, gently scrub the cushion and elbow. Take care to remove any deposits that may remain on the cushions from use. Scrub until all have been removed and the mask is clean.
- Set all parts aside to air dry.
- When dry, reassemble the mask.
I had never bought, but I have found it very good to use it.
They are the perfect size and they clean and sanitize my mask. They are safe for daily use.
These wipes are excellent especially as a substitute for water and soap. They are soft and thick and will not tear easily. The lavender scent is mlld and is not irritating to me. One wipe can be used to clean your mask and water humidifier. I highly recommend these wipes. more...
ive used before. i ike the container. easier for me to us.
Does what it’s advertised for, have been using this product for awhile and I’m happy with the results