CPAP Bedside Holder
The CPAP Bedside Holder makes it possible to free up space on a nightstand or bed side table and still keep the CPAP secure and close at hand. Simply place the CPAP or BiPAP machine in the tray after slipping the support bed board between the mattress and box springs. Free up space and guard against accidental water damage.
The CPAP Bedside Holder is the answer to a question asked by many CPAP users - where do I set the machine? Should it sit on the floor? The CPAP Holder provides a ready made location that can be used with the majority of machines and beds. The machine is close by making the most of hose length and allowing for easy access to the controls of the machine.
The plastic tray and support bed board of the CPAP Holder are easy to assemble and use. Attach the tray to the bed board using the included bolts and washers. In the case of a humidifier water spill, the plastic tray sides reduce the chances of water damage to furniture and flooring. The bed board is slipped between the mattress and box spring at the head end of the bed. Secure the machine using the included Velcro strap.
- ResMed - AirSense 10 Machines, AirCurve 10 Machines, S9 Machines, and S8 Machines
- Respironics - DreamStation Machines, System One & 60 Series Machines , M Series Machines, and Legacy RemStar Machines
- Fisher & Paykel - ICON Premo CPAP Machine, ICON Premo Auto CPAP Machine, and SleepStyle Machines
- Somentics - Transcend miniCPAP Machines
- Apex Medical - XT Fit CPAP Machine, XT Auto CPAP Machine, and iCH Auto CPAP Machine
- HDM - Z1 Travel CPAP Machine and Z1 Auto Travel CPAP Machine
- 3B Medical - Luna CPAP Machine and Luna Auto CPAP Machine
- Curative Medical - Curasa CPAP Machine and Curasa Auto CPAP Machine
- PMI Probasics - Zzz-PAP Machines
- DeVilbiss - IntelliPAP Machines and IntelliPAP 2 Machines
- Cardinal Health - CareFusion Machines and PureSom Machines
- Aeiomed - Everest Machines
- Puritan Bennett - GoodKnight Machines and Sandman Machines
A Phillips Head screwdriver is needed for assembly and is not included with this product.
This Product Includes...
- CPAP Holder Tray
- CPAP Holder Support Bed Board
- Bolts & Washers
- Assembly Instructions
- Velcro Strap
- Assembled Size: 32.5" x 12.5" x 2"
- Tray Size- Inside Dimensions: 12" x 8" x 1.75"
- Tray Size- Outside Dimensions: 12.5" x 8.7/16" x 1.5"
- Bed Board Size: 23" x 11.5" x .5"
- Package Size: 24" x 14.25" x 4.5" 5.5 lbs
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Assembly Required: The CPAP Bedside Holder requires assembly using a Phillips Head screwdriver (not included with product).
Mattress Compatibility: The CPAP Bedside Holder functions through the bed board support being firmly held in place between a box springs and mattress. A bed that does not have a firm box springs or mattress will not work with the CPAP Bedside Holder. Some bed systems which may not be compatible are water beds, floatation sleep systems and Sleep Number beds.
Use with Adjustable Beds: Because this product is used by being secured between a mattress and box spring, extreme care should be taken when using with an adjustable bed. If the mattress is adjusted, it could result in damage to CPAP equipment if it falls. CPAP.com is not responsible for any damage to CPAP equipment in this situation.
CPAP Bedside Holder Assembly Instructions: The product comes packaged with the assembly instructions and can be found here: CPAP Bedside Holder Assembly.
New to all of this. Had no room on the nightstand for this equipment. This works great. Lower position prevents rainout and keeps the unit out of sight. Love it! more...
Excellent product. My machine is handy and Gives me back my night stand for my stuff! I also like that it is made in USA. more...
really effective way to utilize space with the machine.
Very easy to put together and use. Now I have less clutter on my nightstand and don’t worry about water spilling on my new furniture. more...
Sturdy and small. Frees up nightstand room and securely holds my CPAP machine.
1 person found this helpful.