Disposable White Fine Filter for Curasa CPAP Machines (6 Pack)
Disposable White Fine Filter for Curasa Overview
The Disposable White Fine Filter for Curasa CPAP Machines (6 Pack) is a 6 pack of fine filters for use with the Curasa line of machines. The disposable filter goes into the filter cassette after the black foam filter.
This is a package of 6 white, fine filters and does not include the filter cassette or foam filters. These filters are for the Curasa line of machines only and will not fit any other machines.
Image of Compatible Curasa Machines
This Product Includes...
- 6 - Disposable Filters
Filter Materials: Polypropylene
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
This product is a package of 6 fine filters and does not include any other items.
Filter Care & Opening the Filter Cassette
- With the filter end of the machine facing you, remove the cassette from the machine by lifting the tab on the left side of the cassette.
- Once the cassette is removed from the machine hold it in front of you with the black filter facing you oriented with the long sides of the cassette parallel with your body.
- Hold the short sides of the cassette by the frame edges using both hands.
- Place the flat balls of your thumbs against the outside edges of the black filter.
- Aim the white side of the filter way from you and towards a table or bed in case the cassette back pops out with force.
- Applying even pressure with both thumbs, push with the balls of the thumbs to force the back of the cassette to pop out of the frame.
- The black foam filter should be washed weekly, allowed to dry completely and reinstalled. It should be replaced around every 6 months.
- The white fine filter cannot be washed and should be discarded and replaced monthly.
- The black foam filter goes into the cassette frame first so it will be facing the out when the cassette is reinstalled.
- The fine filter is placed in the cassette frame second so will be facing the inside of the machine when the cassette is reinstalled.
- Snap the back of the cassette into place.
- Insert the cassette into the machine with the flat side of the frame facing out and snap into place.
- The black filter should be seen when looking at the back of the machine.
Although the main little black filters work well, having the extra filter makes a big difference. Reduce the morning sneezing and runny nose! more...
easy to use, works well