Deluxe Headgear For CPAP Masks
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Deluxe Headgear Overview
- Profile Lite
- ComfortGel and ComfortGel Blue Nasal
- Comfort Classic
- Contour Deluxe
- Comfort Select
- ComfortFull 2
- ComfortGel Full
This 4-point headgear will also fit most nasal and full face CPAP masks.
This Product Includes...
Material Components of Deluxe Headgear for CPAP Masks
- Headgear: Velstretch; Lycra Laminate
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Help Me Choose - Mask
best fitting head set i have yet,love it.
I have wanted to try the deluxe headgear for a while. Now that I have I will stick with it. A great price too! more...
There is no elastic on this particular headgear, thus no give around the mask.
The reason I use this headgear is that it does not stretch very much. This makes it easier to adjust so that the mask will seal against my face. If the headgear starches too much you have to make it tight to prevent it from floating up and leaking. Only four stars because the back of the headgear will stretch over time. I sew in additional straps to prevent that. more...
Changed out from the old style headgear. Been using for about a week and so far so good. Like other reviewers, I have no clue how to use the second blue velcro tab. Comfortable and easy to re-apply in the dark. more...