Heater Connection Cover for IntelliPAP Machines
The Heater Connection Cover for IntelliPAP Machines is the flexible cover which goes over the electrical connections on the bottom of an IntelliPAP machine when a heated humidifier is not being used. This cover is the small, measuring 2 1/4 inches long by 1 inch wide, and has rounded corners. It is made of a flexible material and is light gray in color.
To install the cover:
- Remove the humidifier IF it is being used. Do not invert the machine with the humidifier in place.
- Turn the IntelliPAP machine over so the bottom of the machine is facing up, and the label is facing you so it can be read easily.
- Locate the humidifier electrical connection on the upper, left corner of the machine.
- Press the flexible cover into place until it is flush with the surrounding area.
- Locate the air port connection in the right upper corner of the machine. The cover for the air port is attached to the machine and should also be pressed into place over the airport when using the machine without a humidifier.
NOTE: The Heater Connection Cover for IntelliPAP Machines is included with the purchase of an IntelliPAP machine alone. However, when a machine is purchased with a humidifier, the Heater Connection Cover for IntelliPAP Machines is not included.
PLEASE NOTE: The cover is used ONLY when the IntelliPAP machine is used WITHOUT the IntelliPAP heated humidifier. Remove the cover PRIOR to attaching an IntelliPAP heated humidifier to the machine.
This product is a single connection cover and does not include the humidifier or any other parts.
This Product Includes...
- 1- Heated Humidifier Connection Cover
Dimensions of Cover: 2 1/2 in x 1 in
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System