Digital Finger Pulse Oximeter
Engineered with a lightweight and compact design, the Digital Finger Pulse Oximeter is simple to use and includes the latest oximetry technology in a spot check device. This integrated all-in-one unit is very durable and will provide accurate simple measurements.
Though the company who manufactures this item may change, it will always have the same features, though packaging may vary.
The Digital Finger Pulse Oximeter is sold as over-the-counter and does not require a doctor's prescription.
- Easy operation for instant real-time spot checks
- Large LED Display with low battery notification
- Approximately 30 hours of continuous run time with 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Two AAA Batteries are included in the package for immediate use
- Auto Power Off: Saves battery life by turning off the unit if no finger is detected in the device for more than 8 seconds
- Pulse rate display mode bar-graph display
- Oxygen saturation rate of 35% to 99% and a pulse rate range of 30 to 235 BPM
This Product Includes...
- Digital Finger Pulse Oximeter
- Hang Lace
- 2 - AAA Alkaline Batteries
Display Mode: LED
Measurement Range for SPO2: 70-99%
Display Range for SPO2: 0-99%
Measuring Range for Pulse Rate: 30-235 BPM
Display Range for Pulse Rate: 0-254 BPM
PR display mode: bar graph
Batteries Standard: Two AAA 1.5v alkaline batteries
Power Consumption: Less than 25mA
Estimated Battery Life: As Long as 30 Hours
Resolution: +/- 1% for SPO2 and +/- 1 BPM for Pulse Rate
Accuracy SPO2: 70%--99%,+/-2%; 0%--69% not defined
Accuracy PR: 30--99 BPM, +/-2 BPM, 100-235 BPM, +/- 2%
Automatic Power Off: If no finger is left in the device for more than 8 seconds, it will power off automatically
Manufacturer Warranty Period: 2 Years
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
This is an over-the-counter device, the Digital Finger Pulse Oximeter does not require a doctor's prescription.
If the fingernail has polish or acrylic nails, the readings may be inaccurate.
Beginning in the fall of 2014, this product is blue. It does not include a silicone cover with this item. The cover was not required for the the use of the product.
Included in the package:
- One Hang Lace (to carry it around a wrist or neck)
- One Digital Finger Pulse Oximeter
- Two AAA alkaline batteries
- One User Manual
PLEASE NOTE: This device is only for spot checking, and does not record data. It is not designed to be worn all night long or provide data, and should not be used for this purpose.
Doesn’t read out properly No reading at all then oxygen briefly fluctuates Fromm 90 to 80 then disappears My ange is more...
This machine is easy to use and the readings are pretty close to those at my doctor’s office.
Works great. I keep one by my bed and one in my RV, and one with my Simply Go. I more...
It measueres so quickly and it is so easy to handlle. The whole procedure with blood drop test etc takes more...
1 person found this helpful.
I compared the readings against what my doctor was getting with her machine and found that I was off by more...
3 people found this helpful.