Disposable White Fine Filters for Goodknight 318 (1 Pack)
Goodknight 318 Fine Filters (1 pack) Overview
These CPAP filters are used to capture small particulate matter such as smoke or dust. They should be replaced every month or as needed depending upon your environmental conditions.
These filter work in conjunction with a second filter located on our website at Reusable Foam Filters.
No image(s) available for the machines using these filters.
This Product Includes...
Filter Materials: Polypropylene/acrylic
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
1. If you are using the disposable white filters, insert it into the filter area first, mesh-side facing in, towards the device.
2. Insert the gray foam filter into the filter area, on top of the fine filter.