Disposable White Filters for Respironics Remstar Lite, Remstar Plus, Remstar Pro, Remstar Auto, Bipap Plus, Bipap Pro 2, Bipap Auto, Bipap ST (6 Pack)
The Disposable White Filters for Respironics Remstar Lite, Remstar Plus, Remstar Pro, Remstar Auto, Bipap Plus, Bipap Pro 2, Bipap Auto, Bipap ST (6 Pack) is a replacement disposable white filter to be used in Respironics REMstar Legacy machines. A list of compatible machines include:
- REMstar Lite CPAP
- REMStar BiPAP AutoSV Advanced
- REMstar BiPAP Auto with Bi-Flex
- REMstar BiPAP ST Gray Model with Smart Card
- RemStar BiPAP AutoSV
- REMstar BiPAP Pro 2 with Bi-Flex
- REMstar Auto CPAP
- REMstar Auto C-Flex CPAP Machine
- REMstar Plus CPAP Machine
- REMstar Plus C-Flex CPAP
- REMstar Pro 2 C-Flex CPAP Machine
- REMStar BiPAP Plus
Images of compatible Respironics machines:
This is not the disposable white filter for the M Series Machines. The filter for those machines can be found here.
This Product Includes...
- 6 - Filters
Filter Materials: Polypropylene/acrylic
Dimensions: 3 5/8 in x 1 9/16 in (Not Including Tab)
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Tips for inserting filters:
The machine may be used with both the white paper and foam filters, or only the foam filter only. Using both filters increases the level of filtration.
When using both the white paper filter and foam filter:
- Insert the paper filter into the filter hole on the back of the machine first.
- Face the mesh-side of the filter into the machine with the soft fuzzy side facing out.
- Fold the tab to face outward for easy removal of the filters.
- Next insert the foam filter into the filter area, on top of the paper filter.
Cleaning and changing filters is the only maintenance required for a CPAP machine.
The filters are located at the back of the machine at the air intake.
If the paper filter has a tab, fold it facing out of the machine for easy removal. The foam filter is inserted into the filter area after the paper filter is installed. The foam filter will catch the larger dirt particles first.
If you are using a two colored filter, the colored side faces out as shown in the image below.
Disposable filters and bacteria filters are not intended to be cleaned but rather changed out, disposing of the used filter. Manufacturers recommend changing the disposable filter once a month, more frequently if used in a very dusty environment.
Disposable fine filters and bacteria filters should be discarded as soon as they become discolored or at least every 30 days.
If you live in a house with pets or smoke, you may need to replace the filters more often.
An example of a reusable foam filter is shown below.
An example of a disposable fine filter is shown below.
Bacteria filters are housed in a plastic frame and are placed at the CPAP air outlet, rather than the air inlet. They may be used with humidifiers, but should be removed and allowed to air dry during the day.
This filter is placed at the air outtake for your machine if you are not using a humidifiers. If you are using a humidifier, it is placed at the air outake for your humidifier. The bacteria filter is placed in the air outtake and the CPAP hose is placed on the other end.
The entire housing is disposable and should be discarded as soon as matter becomes visible. A clogged Bacteria filter may affect the amount of air delivered by the CPAP.
An example of a bacteria filter is shown below. Follow by an image showing how it installed.
Excellent service as usual!
Pay attention to the earlier review that says the borders are too wide. Buy somewhere else.
This product is exactly as ordered. Excellent --whatever.