Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
Every night, millions of Americans go to bed with an overactive mind. You know the symptoms. You relive your whole day and all the stressful moments. You worry about your family. Or you plan for tomorrow; thinking about the next day, month, or year. Too often these thoughts consume you, keeping you awake for hours.
If this sounds like you, you'll be pleased to know that there's a solution that's drug-free and effective, designed to naturally quiet the mind and give you the restful sleep you deserve. You won't need sleeping pills, prescriptions, or alcohol. It's called the EBB Device and it uses gentle cooling technology to calm your mind to help you gently drift off to sleep.
Manufactured by Ebb Therapeutics.
When you toss and turn at night, the frontal cortex of your brain is especially active. By cooling the frontal cortex, you'll be working to slow your mind down. The EBB Device uses a comfortable headband to cool this area (located around your forehead) to the target temperature so your brain can find relief.
The makers of this device conducted scientific research to see if this device could be clinically proven to help you fall asleep safely and effectively. After conducting research and testing for thousands of hours on hundreds of patients, the results affirmed the science and the device was offered to the public. Keep reading to see the highlights of this groundbreaking research.
Features & Benefits
- 60-Night Risk-Free Trial
- Sleep Longer & More Restfullly
- Effective Drug-Free Therapy
- Convenient Alarm for Waking Up
- Scientifically Proven to Improve Sleep Quality
- Durable and Comfortable
- No Prescription Needed
60 Day Risk Free Trial! No Prescription Needed!
The EBB Device is available without a prescription so that you can bring it home for 60 days, to see if it's for you. If you're unhappy for any reason, you can return it for a complete refund.
Sleep Longer and More Restfully
The EBB Device syncs with your natural brainwaves to restfully calm your mind so you can get a longer and more restful sleep. Wear it all night, and not only will you fall asleep more effectively, you'll stay asleep for a longer period of time. When it's time to wake up, you won't be the one hitting the snooze button. You'll be alert and rested—ready to go!
Effective Drug-Free Therapy
Fall asleep naturally and without relying on drugs, medications, or prescriptions. The EBB Device is different. It uses patented cooling technology and decades of scientific research to create the perfect device for falling asleep that has no side-effects or after-effects. It just simply works.
Convenient Alarm for Waking Up
When it's time to wake up and face the day, the EBB Device will gently bring you out of sleep using the built-in alarm clock. It's called the "GentleWake" feature, and it works by turning off the cooling pad 30 minutes before you're scheduled to wake up. As the cooling dissipates, your brain activity returns to normal, waking you up naturally.
Scientifically Proven to Improve Sleep Quality
The EBB Device is cutting-edge technology created from neurological research and is scientifically proven to improve sleep. The patented headband cools very specific parts of your forehead, patterned from a map of the frontal cortex, so you'll know it's targeting the right areas.
Durable and Comfortable
The headband you'll be wearing is durable and comfortable—designed to be worn all night long without interruptions. The forehead pad is held in place by an adjustable strap that keeps it in place. The headband is connected by a tube to the control panel that would rest on your nightstand.
Scientific Research Highlights
"Three additional independent clinical studies were conducted in seven prestigious sleep centers across the U.S. on more than 230 patients. Over 3,800 research nights, EBB demonstrated the safety and effectiveness of its precise cooling."
"Dr. Nofzinger’s clinical study published in 2009 demonstrated that applying precise, constant cooling to the forehead of individuals with sleeplessness led to significant reductions in metabolic activity in the frontal cortex of the brain. These reductions in activity allowed participants to fall asleep faster and achieve better sleep across the night."
Free Returns Less Shipping 60 Days From Purchase
This Product Includes...
- Ebb System Control Box
- Ebb System Hose and Mask
- Forehead Pad
- Fluid Cartridge
- Power Supply
- Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
- Rated voltage AC Power Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz 1.2A
- DC Power 12VDC 7.5A Fuses: There are no user-replaceable fuses.
- Isolation from Supply Mains: Ebb is isolated from the mains by means of the supplied medical grade power supply.
- Rated Power: 90 Watts
- Ambient Temperature (Operating): +14° C to +24° C (57°F to 75°F) Note: Usage above 24°C (75°F) may impact the time to reach temperature set point.
- Ambient Temperature (Storage/Transport): +5° C to +30° C (41°F to 86°F)
- Humidity (Operating) 15% to 75%: Relative, non-condensing Note: Usage above 75% humidity may impact the time to reach temperature set point.
- Humidity (Storage) 15% to 95%: Relative, non-condensing
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Each fluid cartridge uses a liquid that naturally evaporates. After about 3 months of use, you will need to order a replacement.
How to Turn on the Device
Press in the dial and hold for roughly 5 seconds. The device should start.
If you notice any of the following, disconnect power from the bedside controller and contact Ebb Customer Care
- Changes in the performance of EBB
- Unusual or harsh sounds
- If the bedside controller has been dropped or mishandled
- If the enclosure of the bedside controller is broken.
You'll need to first position the device on a nightstand next to the bed.
- Connect the headband cord near the back of the machine. The headband must be connected to the device in order to work.
- Open the lid and insert the fluid cartridge. Twist the knob on the fluid cartridge to lock into place.
- Connect the power supply to the EBB Device, and insert the plug into the wall.
- Using the buttons on the control panel, set the clock.
- You'll also next need to set the wake time. Use the buttons to enter the wake time setup menu and then use the dial to adjust to the correct time.
- Turn GentleWake on by toggling the GentleWake on/off switch on the control panel. You should see a sun icon illuminated on the screen.
- Close the lid. You're now ready to sleep!
Replacing the Fluid Cartridge
If you see a teardrop icon on the LCD display with the words "replace", that means it's time to replace the fluid cartridge. Replacing the fluid cartridge is easy. Follow these directions:
- Lift the lid and unlock the current fluid cartridge, by twisting the knob sideways.
- Gently pull the cartridge up to disconnect it from the device.
- Discard the used fluid cartridge.
- Insert the new fluid cartridge by sliding into place.
- Twist the knob into the locked position.
- Don't charge your cell phone next to the EBB Device, as the phone's antenna can interfere with the operation of the EBB Device. Keep away from any RF transmitters.
- The headband must be worn in the proper orientation (with the tube going up and over the top of your head, not dangling down the rest of your face) to prevent strangulation and getting tangled.
- The cord should also be routed above the pillow. Improper routing can cause a kink, which would result in a loss of therapy.
- If you have cold sensitivity please consult your doctor before using. This product uses cooling therapy to work, and will physically cool your forehead.
- Do not place the EBB Device on the floor where someone is likely to trip over the power cord.