EncoreViewer 2.1 Software for Respironics Machines
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
EncoreViewer 2.1 Software for Respironic Overview
EncoreViewer Software Version 2.1 for use with all M Series and PR System One Machines, including 60 Series Heated Tube machines. Following in the foot steps of earlier versions of EncoreViewer software, all of the same information is found in this version. Additionally, Version 2.1 is compatible with 64 bit systems allowing sleep therapy data to be printed and viewed.
Respironics offers version 2.1 of the popular EncoreViewer Software, compatible with all version of PR System One Series machines with the exception of the PR System One 60 Series BiPAP St C-Series. View and print data for both the 60 Series that can use a Heated Tube and the original 50 Series version. EncoreViewer software reads information from the PR Series SD Memory Card.
EncoreViewer is a software program that analyzes data recorded by CPAP and BiPAP machines made by Philips Respironics. The SD memory card holds the data that transferred from your machine to the software. It generates a series of therapy reports that can be viewed or printed.
The information in the reports includes:
- Flow-limitation events such as snores, hypopneas or apneas
- Therapy time at specific pressure levels when using Auto CPAPs and BiPAPs
- Event histograms
- Mask leaks.
- Short-term detailed formats
- Long-term trends
EncoreViewer Does Not Work With:
- REMstar Choice
- REMstar LX
- PR System One 60 Series BiPAP ST
- Machine made by any manufacturer other than Philips Respironics
Windows 7 Users Please Note: When using Windows 7, the reports must be first saved as a PDF in order to print. The reports cannot be sent directly to a printer when using Windows 7. EncoreViewer 2.1 is NOT compatible with Windows 8.
This Product Includes...
- Software CD
EncoreViewer 2.1 Software for PR System One Machines IS compatible with 64 bit and 32 bit systems.
- Windows compatible computer running Windows XP Home or Professional SP3 or later, Windows Vista Home or Business SP1 or later, Windows Server 2003 SP2 or later, or Windows 7 Home is recommended. Windows 8 is NOT compatible
- 400MHz Pentium processor or equivalent (minimum); 1 GHz Pentium processor or equivalent is recommended
- 128 MB system memory (minimum) or the minimum required by the operating system; 256 MB of system memory is recommended
- 1 GB free hard disk space
- 20 GB hard drive with at least 1 GB of available space
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 or later
- USB port, Keyboard, and Microsoft mouse or compatible pointing device
- 1024 x 768 minimum resolution video adapter and monitor
- UL 1950, IEC 60950, or EN60950 approved computer
- SD Card Reader, USB SmartCard Reader, or PCMCIA SmartCard Reader to copy therapy data from memory card to your computer
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
This software can be used with both 32 and 64 bit systems. See the Specs tab for the entire list of system requirements.
Important Note for Users of Windows 7: The reports MUST saved as a PDF in order to print out. The reports cannot be sent directly to a printer when using Windows 7.
This product does not include the card reader.
This package does NOT include the SD Memory Card. The SD Memory Card comes with your machine.
You are able to print reports using EncoreViewer, however, data reports cannot be exported to a file.
The EncoreViewer software will not delete or alter data on the PR System One SD Memory Card.
- Insert the CD into the CD-ROM drive of the PC.
- Follow the on-screen instructions (If the wizard does not appear within 30 seconds, click Start > Run, then Browse to the CD and Open the Setup.exe file).
- Once installed, double-click the icon to launch EncoreViewer and access the instructions for use.
Important Support Note:
CPAP.com does not offer technical support or interpretation assistance with this software. Please consult your physician or clinician for interpretation assistance.
As of July, 2014 Philips Respironics no longer offers support for EncoreViewer Software.
Interested in the card reader?
installed, down l oaded from SD, got my results.
Only good for older operating systems, like Windows XP. Works very well with those systems.
Compared to SleepyHead EncoreViewer lacks some features, but it does not crash like SleepyHead. In particular, EV does not show air flow data and does not deal with oximetry data. more...
So-so software, must have been written a long time ago, does provide some detailed info including detailed graph of each night's pressure variations (for "Auto CPAP with Aflex"), "sleep therapy flags" (which show when 7 different types of events happen), and leak detection. Absolutely terrible installation program failed on Windows 8.1 x64. Internet searches turned up others for whom it would not install properly on Windows 7, too, possibly because of x64 versions of Windows. However, I was finally able to make use of it by running the installation program in a Windows XP virtual machine, and then copying the Respironics folder from there to my Win 8.1 machine's "Program Files (x86)" folder. Then it ran ok under Win 8.1 x64, including properly recognizing the SD card when I inserted into my machine's built-in SD card reader. I'm a software engineer so I was able to negotiate all of this. I'm afraid an average user on an x64 machine is not going to be able to make it work. Too bad PR doesn't think it is important to keep their software up to date. more...
5 people found this helpful.
lots of info, everything that I needed