Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
The Fisher & Paykel Humidification Starter Kit is a kit designed to introduce humidification to CPAP therapy. This starter kit acts as a passover humidifier in which the CPAP air will collect moisture as it moves through the filled chamber.
Manufactured by Fisher & Paykel.
The Humidification Starter Kit is designed to make it easy for CPAP or bi-level users to be introduced to humidification. The kit can be used on its own as a cold passover humidification system. If higher levels of humidification are required, it can be easily upgraded to a heated humidification system. The HC150 Heated Humidifier and HC325 Humidification Chamber are easily attached to the 900HC007 Folding Tray.
The Humidification starter kit includes:
- 900hc007 Folding Tray
- 2 HC325 Water Chambers
- 900hc008 Tube
- Connectors and Mounting Screws
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- 2 Chambers
- Folding Tray
- 18" Humidifier Hose
- 2 Hose Connectors
Total weight of Humidification Starter Kit: 1 lb 12 oz.
Warranty Length: 90 Days
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Maximum Fill Level Tips
- Do not fill the water tank above the maximum fill line. Damage to the humidifier or therapy device may occur. If the water tank is overfilled, water may leak out of the tank inlet (located on the top of the tank) when installing the tank lid.
- When disconnecting the hose from the tank inlet, be careful to ensure that the hose is not holding water. Water could travel through the hose and into the machine.
- Use only room temperature distilled water in the tank. Do not put any chemicals or additives into the water. Possible airway irritation or damage to the water tank may result.
- Remove the tank, empty all water, and replace the empty tank before transporting the humidifier base.
- Do not attempt to fill the water tank while it is inside the humidifier.
- To avoid spilling, do not disconnect the humidifier from the therapy device with water in the tank. Remove the water tank from the humidifier before disconnecting the therapy device.
- Do not turn the humidifier on without the water tank installed. The Humidifier number setting must remain on 0 if there is no water in the water tank.
- The humidifier door must be set in the open position before removing the water tank. Do not remove the water tank without making sure that the humidifier door locks into the open position.
- Do not move the humidifier while the water tank has water in it.
This product comes with a 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty. CPAP.com will work with the manufacturer on your behalf if the product needs repairs. Please follow these steps:
- Contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-356-5221 to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number before returning the equipment
- Include a note with the product describing the issue you are experiencing, along with your full contact information to include a return shipping address and the RMA number provided to you
- Ship only the defective items to CPAP.com at 10101 Stafford Centre Drive, Stafford, TX 77477
- Do not return accessory items such as the carry bag, hose or power cords
- Loaner Humidifiers are available for rental during the warranty process
- Email updates will be sent to keep you informed as the product moves through the warranty process
- CPAP.com will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and handle all shipping between us and the manufacturer
- The repaired or replaced unit will be returned to you. Shipping charges may apply.
Please note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.