Headgear Clips for Eson™ 2 Nasal CPAP Mask
The Headgear Clips for the Eson™ 2 Nasal CPAP Mask are the replacement headgear clips for the Eson™ 2 Nasal CPAP Mask.
One set of headgear clips is included with this purchase. Use one clip on either side to attach the lower, grey straps to the bottom of the mask frame.
The Eson™ 2 headgear clips allow for quick and easy application and removal of the mask without disrupting the fit.
This Product Includes...
- 2 Headgear Clips
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Assembly and Disassembly Tips
The headgear and headgear clips are easily removed and assembled.
- Place the grey headgear straps through the headgear clips and close the connection by applying the hook and loop fastener to the strap.
- Thread the pale blue straps through the back of the forehead support's slim opening.
- Wrap the strap over the opening so the hook and loop closure falls onto the strap for easy closure.
Wash the headgear clips in lukewarm water and mild soap at least once a week. The manufacturer suggests not exceeding 10 minutes while cleaning the Eson™ 2 mask and mask parts.