HoseBuddy Plus Tangle Free CPAP Hose Suspension System
Item # HBPLUS
Not Currently In Stock
HoseBuddy Plus Suspension System Overview
The HoseBuddy Plus Tangle Free CPAP Hose Suspension System is a taller version of the popular HoseBuddy. The HoseBuddy Plus has a maximum height of 45 inches for use with thicker mattresses.
The HoseBuddy Plus Tangle Free CPAP Hose Suspension System from HoseBuddy Systems LLC is designed for those with tall mattresses reaching a maximum height of 45 inches. The triangular base fits under the mattress and the box spring to lift the CPAP hose to an extended height over the user while they sleep.
- Swivel Arm
The steel arm of the HoseBuddy swivels in a 360 degree motion to allow for optimum movement throughout the night. This feature is designed prevent hose interference during sleep.
The Travel HoseBuddy is very easy to use. Once the pieces are installed, place the HoseBuddy between the mattress and the box spring for functional assistance. To install the fully adjustable HoseBuddy, follow these steps:
- Insert the stand under the mattress
- Attach the hose to the holder
- Adjust the height up to 45 inches
- Use the Velcro straps to secure the hose
- Fasten the screws to secure the components of the equipment
If you have problems with water condensation in your hose or mask, the HoseBuddy CPAP Hose Holder can provide the clearest path of resistance so that moisture cannot collect.
Also, the HoseBuddy now comes with a Foam Headboard Protector. Use this to guard against damaging your bed's headboard.
Looking for the original HoseBuddy? Click here: HoseBuddy Tangle Free CPAP Hose Suspension System.
Consider Travel HoseBuddy Tangle Free CPAP Hose Suspension System for a lighter weight HoseBuddy with a travel case is more useful.
This Product Includes...
- HoseBuddy Plus Unassembled - 3 Parts
- Instruction Sheet
- Petroleum Jelly Packet - .5gm
- Nylon Washer & Rubber Grommet
- 3 - Velcro Straps Attached to Poles
- 2- Foam Head Board Protectors
Weight of HoseBuddy Plus: Approx. 5.25 lbs
Maximum Height: Approx 45 in
Poles & Base Material: American Steel
Dimensions of Parts
- Part A (Pole With Hook) Height: Approx. 19.25 in
- Part A Hook Length: Approx. 8 in
- Part B (Middle Pole) Height: Approx. 19.25 in
- Part C (Pole Extension) Height: Approx. 10 in
- Part D (Triangular Base): Approx. 10.5 in Length x 9 in Width
- Velcro Straps (Wrapped Around Poles): Approx. 7.75 in Length x 1 in Width
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Please Note: This is the HoseBuddy Plus only, and does not include a hose.
Once the Hosebuddy pieces are installed, place the device between the mattress and the box spring. The Hosebuddy system will require the support of the mattress and box spring to keep the unit firmly fastened and functional.
Use with Adjustable Beds
Because this product is used by being secured between a mattress and box spring, extreme care should be taken when using with an adjustable bed. If the mattress is adjusted, it could result in damage to CPAP equipment if it falls. CPAP.com is not responsible for any damage to CPAP equipment in this situation.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
If not completely satisfied with the product, the manufacturer offers a 30 day money back guarantee. Simply contact CPAP.com for Return Authorization and instructions within the first 30 days of purchase.
The parts and materials are protected against failure. The manufacturer will repair or replace any defects due to quality of materials or workmanship.
Hosebiddy prevents tubing getting tangled. I have mine taped to the headboard as I have a sleep number bed.
No more getting the hose around the neck and almost pulling the CPAP machine off the nightstand. I confused two sections and could not get it assembled. However, I used the chat feature and she supplied the dimensions of each piece and then I got it together. I think the set screws do not hold as well as they should, but the stand works OK and it is installed on the bed. more...
Love this product!!! Been fighting with CPAP hose almost 3 years. Every time I moved in bed hose would wake me up - NO MORE!!! Also, bathroom trips in middle of night would be aggravating - NO MORE - so simple now. Thank you for easy product to use & helps so much :) more...
Bought this one for my husband, he loves it.
1 person found this helpful.
I love the CPAP hose holder. Sturdy and easy to assemble. Now I don't have to worry about getting tangled up in my hose. more...