Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
Manufactured by InnoMed/RespCare.
The Nasal Prong for Nasal Aire II Petite CPAP Mask is the replacement nasal prong for use with the Nasal Aire II Petite Prong CPAP Mask with Headgear. This is a single nasal pillow prong.
To view the Nasal Aire II Petite Prong CPAP Mask with Headgear CLICK HERE.
This nasal prong is for use ONLY with the Nasal Aire II Petite. It is not compatible with any other nasal prong or pillow systems. This is a single set of prongs in the selected size.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- 1- Nasal Prong in Selected Size
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Nasal Aire, Nasal Aire II and Nasal Aire II Petite prongs are not the same in prong material and dimensions in the part of the prong that contact the nose. A current user of the original prong may or may not like a Nasal Aire 2 prong better. All size prongs will work with both original and Nasal Aire II tubing, but only the Nasal Aire II Petite prongs will work with the Nasal Aire II Petite tubing.
We do not accept the return of this item for any reason other than a manufacturing defect.
Where do I find the size?
To find the size of the cushion, turn the mask to view the back of the nasal prong cushion. Just below the prongs, locate small text embossed into the silicone material. Once the text has been located, look to the right of the prong. The large, embossed letter indicating the size of the nasal prong cushion is located on the silicone that connects to the tubing on the right side of the mask. If the letter is difficult to read, remove the tubing from the silicone connection points to get a better view.
Customer ReviewsView All Reviews
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Are the Nasal Aire and Nasal Aire II prong sizes interchangeable on the mask frame?
- All size prongs will work with both original and Nasal Aire II tubing, but only the Nasal Aire II Petite prongs will work with the Nasal Aire II Petite tubing.