6 Foot Collapsible Travel CPAP Hose (19mm Diameter with 22mm Ends)
Is it difficult to pack the CPAP hose into a suitcase? Innotech's 6 Foot Collapsible Travel CPAP Hose (19mm Diameter with 22mm Ends) is a standard CPAP hose designed to compress down to 10.5 inches for travel. While the unique design is ideal for packing into a suitcase for travel, this standard 6 foot long 19mm non-heated hose with 22mm cuffs is for use at home as well. The tube is compatible with all CPAP, APAP, and BiPAP machines.
Uncoil Innotech's 6 Foot Collapsible Travel CPAP Hose (19mm Diameter with 22mm Ends) and attach it to the machine to receive CPAP therapy, as is done with a traditional hose. After use, quickly recoil it into a 10.5 inch tube and carry with ease. The caps which bookmark the coiled tube have a small, black strap on either end, making the hose easy to carry. With only two pieces, this tube uses a simple design to create a more travel friendly CPAP tube.
- Durable for Travel
- Easy-to-Use Design
Durable for Travel
This travel friendly hose is made from durable, plastic material which holds firm against indentations and resists the friction of the triangular clips located on the interior rod as it collapses into a 10.5 inch tube.
The word Open and an arrow are embossed into one of the grey caps to indicate which direction the cap needs to be turned in order to open the hose. Once the cap has been turned, the tube will begin expanding. Gently pull the hose outward to open all coils. Once the hose is fully uncoiled, remove the other cap and the interior rod, and the hose is ready for use.
To collapse the hose, first grab the interior rod and place it at the base of the hose cuff. Begin gently pulling each coil of the triangular clips on the rod. Please Note: Keep a firm but soft grip on the material as it collapses, otherwise the hose will spring forward. Once the material is fully compact, place the other grey cap on the end of the unoccupied hose cuff. Turn the cap the opposite direction of that which opens the hose. Now, you are ready to travel with your hose!
This Product Includes...
- 1 Tube
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
The following machines and masks are not compatible with the 6 Foot Collapsible Hose unless the FlexiTube Angle Adapter for CPAP and BiPAP Machines is attached to the end of the hose. The flexible tube adapter must be purchased separately.
- XT Fit & XT Auto without Humidifier
- Original IntelliPAP Machines with Humidifier
- Curasa CPAP & Auto with Humidifier
- ICON CPAP & APAP Machines
- Breeze Nasal & Nasal Pillow Masks
The 6 foot collapsible hose is only compatible with the Z1 CPAP & APAP machines if the Hose Quick Connect is purchased separately and attached to the end of the hose.
Submerge the hose in warm water with mild soap to clear away moisture and particles. Then, place the hose away from direct sunlight and let it dry completely. Repeat at least once a week.
Steps to Unravel the Tube
- Locate the grey cap with the embossed word Open.
- Gently turn the cap the direction stated on the cap.
- Note:The hose will immediately begin to expand after the cap is removed.
- Continue to slip each coil from the triangular clips located on the interior rod.
- Once the hose is fully expanded, remove the interior rod.
- Place one cuff on the end the machine, and place the other cuff to the mask.
Steps to Pack the Tube
- Place the interior rod through the hose cuff and attach it to the cuff.
- Gently pull the hose coils over the triangular clips on the interior rod.
- Pull the cap over the unoccupied cuff and turn it the opposite direction of that which opens the hose.
This does help to recover suitcase space. I try to travel with just a carryon and back pack, this hose more...
1 person found this helpful.
I used this recently on a 10-day trip. It looks pretty flimsy so I took along a roll of tape more...
5 people found this helpful.
While too fragile for daily use at home, this is perfect for the road. Combined with a travel machine, I more...
3 people found this helpful.
Chinzy and easily damaged, save you money.
1 person found this helpful.
I got this for an upcoming trip to use with my Transcend. I have been testing it out before we more...
6 people found this helpful.