Standard 8 Cell Lithium Ion Battery for Inogen One G3 Concentrator
Inogen One G3 Standard Battery Overview
This product is not currently available for expedited shipping within the continental U.S. Regular ground shipping will be the only option. Other options may be available for non-continental U.S. residents.
The 8 Cell Lithium Ion Battery for Inogen One G3 Concentrator can be purchased as a replacement battery or as an additional battery for the G3 concentrator. When placed on the lowest Pulse Dose setting, this battery is designed to provide up to 4.5 hours of runtime.
Pack an additional 8 cell battery, or choose the 8 Cell Lithium Ion Battery for Inogen One G3 Concentrator for double the runtime. When depleted, the 8 cell battery make take up to 4 hours to recharge completely. Charge the battery while using the oxygen device or use one of these methods:
- Plug the AC Power Supply for Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator into the AC outlet and into the concentrator. The battery is designed to charge while the device is receiving power from the AC supply and cord.
- Charge both a singular battery cell or a double battery by connect the cell to the External Battery Charger with Power Supply for Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator.
- Charge the battery from the car by attaching the oxygen device to the cigarette lighter with the DC Power Cable for Inogen G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator.
The Inogen One 8 cell battery is compatible with the Inogen G3 portable oxygen concentrator only.
This Product Includes...
- 1 Battery (8 Cell)
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Battery Charging Tips
The Inogen One G3 portable concentrator uses a lithium ion rechargeable battery. The battery can be charged before it is fully depleted. If empty, it may take up to 4 hours to fully charge the battery.
The battery can be charged from both an AC power outlet or a DC cable. Also, the battery is designed to receive a charge when the G3 is being charged, as long as it is connected to the device.
Is the Battery Charge Visible?
The percent of charge remaining is visible on the display screen. As the charge begins to deplete, prepare to recharge the battery or switch out the empty battery for a new battery cell.