When sinuses get clogged, sometimes a saline rinse is the best medicine. A saline rinse can help a person clear out a stuffy nose, stop post-nasal drip, or help with seasonal allergies. The NeilMed SinuFlo Ready Rinse is a premixed solution of saline and distilled water and requires no preparation other than warming in the microwave.
By rinsing, you'll be clearing out bacteria, germs, and allergens, while helping instantly improve breathing. The SinuFlo Ready Rinse is safe to use for people of all ages.
This Product Includes...
- Sinuflo ReadyRinse 240mL Bottle with Premixed Saline
- Sinus Rinse Refill Packets (2)
- Nasal Irrigation Black Cap and Tube
- Premixed Saline and Distilled Water
- 2 Saline Refill Packets
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Instructions for Use:
How to Use the NeilMed SinuFlo Ready Rinse:
- Remove cap and safety seal from bottle.
- Warm the solution in the microwave in 5 second intervals until you reach the desired temperature.
- Wash your hands.
- Bend forward over the sink, tilting your head straight down, and gently squeeze the solution into your nostril. Do not swallow the solution.
- Blow your nose, without pinching completely as this will put pressure on the eardrums.
- If the solution reaches the back of the throat, you will need to spit it out.
- Apply the same process to the other nostril.