Charging the Battery
The battery must be in an upright position during use and while charging. Please remove the charger from the carrying case before charging.
Replacing the Charger Fuse
- Connect the Auto adapter end of the charger into the battery pack socket, located in the front pouch of the carrying case.
- Plug the power cord into the charger.
- Monitor the LED on the charger While plugging the power cord into the wall outlet and ensure that it turns RED (the charger LED may turn RED for only a short time before turning ORANGE). If the charger LED is RED for any length of time, the charger is correctly connected to the battery. If the charger LED does not turn RED for any length of time, leave the power cord disconnected from the wall for 3 minutes and repeat this step. If the charger does not turn RED, ensure the auto adapter is fully seated in the battery pack socket and that the battery and charger fuses are not blown. If the charger LED still does not turn RED, contact CPAP.com for help. During normal operation, the battery charger's LED will appear RED while it is charging. When the battery is 80-95% charged, the LED will appear ORANGE. When the charger if fully charged, the LED will turn GREEN.
- After the LED turns GREEN, the charger can be disconnected from the battery.
If the battery fails to charge, check the fuse, located in the auto adapter. If the fuse has blown, replace it using instructions below. If the problem continues, contact CPAP.com for help.
- Open the fuse holder by turning the retaining nut counter-clockwise on the auto adapter.
- Remove the tip of the fuse holder.
- Replace the fuse with a 3 Amp fuse, being careful not to dislodge the spring inside the fuse holder.
- Replace the tip of the fuse holder and retaining nut. Turn the retaining nut clockwise until the connection is tight.