Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
Staying on top of your sleep has never been easier, thanks to the advanced sleep tracking technology found in the Polar A370 Fitness Tracker.
The A370 is smart enough to know when you're asleep and can track your progress throughout the night, providing helpful advanced insights to make better decisions about your care and sleep health.
Manufactured by Polar.
In addition to having the technology to track your sleep, the Polar A370 doubles as a heart rate monitor and fitness tracker. It can tell you how fast you're running or walking and provides activity alerts to keep you moving and active. It keeps track of the distances traveled, and can also tell you how many calories you've burned.
It connects all this information to a specialized website for desktop or a mobile app that turns your data into easy to read charts and graphs, providing a visual overview of your overall health.
Features & Benefits
- Get More Informed About Your Health Than Ever Before
- Up to 4 Days of Battery Life!
- Advanced Insights Into Your Sleep Quality
- View Your Data on Any Computer or Mobile Device
- Track Distance, Speed, Calories Burned and So Much More!
- 24 / 7 Heart Rate Monitoring
- Get Emails and Phone Notifications on Your Wrist
Get More Informed About Your Health Than Ever Before
Smartwatches and fitness trackers help you stay on track with your overall health by using sensors to get historical and up-to-the-minute data about your vital systems and can help you spot problems with possibly earlier detection.
By adding to the Polar A370 to your lifestyle, you'll be more informed about your health than ever before, and you'll be able to go to your next doctor's appointment with the confidence to get your care on the best track.
Up to 4 Days of Battery Life
Depending on how you use your Polar A370, you may be able to get up to 4 days from a single full charge! Battery run times will depend on use, temperature, and whether or not you're connected to Bluetooth.
Advanced Insights Into Your Sleep Quality
Is your CPAP therapy effective? Is your sleep improving or are things getting worse? One of the areas the A370 can help your overall health is by giving you insight into how you slept. It's smart enough to know when you've fallen asleep and compares it to heart rate data to give you a composite picture of your previous night.
View Your Data on Any Mobile Device or Computer
By using the Polar Flow website, your data is stored in the cloud, and you can view it on any device. Your data is broken down to easy-to-read and understand visual charts that are easy to follow. For mobile devices, the Polar Flow app is available for Android and iPhone, and can connect to your phone via Bluetooth pairing.
Just create a profile online and connect it to your device, and you'll be able to get all the statistics you'd need to better manage your overall health.
Tracks Distance, Speed, Calories Burned— And So Much More!
The Polar A370 can help you manage your daily activity by tracking your total distance walked, and provides data on how fast you ran or walked. You'll also see how many calories you've burned, and get alerts to keep you moving!
24 / 7 Heart Rate Monitoring
Your heart is one of the most vital organs in the body, and it's important to keep it on track. With the Polar A370, you'll always know where things stand with your heart, by providing up-to-the-minute data that will let you know how you're doing.
Get Emails and Notifications on Your Wrist
You'll always be in-the-know when it comes to your busy life. Your Polar A370 can show you your emails on your wrist so you can get notified when life happens.
Water Resistant Up to 30m Deep
If you feel like going for a swim, take your Polar A370 with you! The smartwatch is water-resistant up to 30 meters deep, and will record your fitness information while you swim.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- Polar A370 fitness tracker
- USB Cable
- Polar A370 User Manual
- Information Note
- Wristband Width: 23.5 mm
- Display: Full Touch Color Display 13 X 27 mm
- Battery Life: 4 Days
- Integrated GPS? No, GPS from phone only
- Bluetooth Connection: Low Energy
- Charging Cable: Micro USB Cable for Charging
- Water Resistance: Up to 30m Deep
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Battery Life & Charging
The Polar A370 can last up to 4 days on average without needing to be charged. Battery life depends on how much you use the device, and how many alerts and notifications you get. Heavier use means lower runtimes. Under most normal conditions, the battery will last 4 days.
The Polar A370 has some pretty specific charging requirements:
- Only use a power adapter that's labeled "5Vdc" and that provides a minimum of 500mA
- Don't use a 9 volt charger when charging your device, as this can damage the Polar A370.
- When charging from a computer, only use the USB cable that came with the Polar A370, as it has been specifically designed for this purpose.
If you regularly sweat due to yard work, exercising, or other physical exertion; you should clean the device with mild soap and water. You should also clean your wrist. The watchband detaches from the watch, allowing you to clean both separately. For cleaning, use mild soap and water to clean.
Do not use toxic chemicals or household cleaner to clean the watch. Do not scrub with steel wool or other abrasive material.
Wipe dry with a soft towel.
For a reliable heart rate measurement and calorie accuracy you need to make sure that the heart rate sensor is in contact with your skin. This means it can't be too loose on the wrist. For best results, make sure there's a finger's width gap between the wrist bone and the watch. This will ensure the watch is fitting correctly on the wrist and it's able to get the best measurement.
Bluetooth Connectivity: Snycing This Device With the App and Online
To make the device to connect with your Polar Flow App for your Android or iPhone, please follow these instructions:
- Make sure you have the Polar Flow app running.
- Press and hold the side button until you see the word "Searching" display on the A370 display.
- The device will display the words "Searching", "Connecting", "Syncing", and "Completed" during and after a successful sync.
- After successfully synching the device to the app, you'll see the daily activity view and the training diary.
Bluetooth Connectivity: Troubleshooting Tips
If you're having trouble syncing, turn the Bluetooth off and turn it back on. If that doesn't work, you should try turning off the mobile device and then turning it back on again. As a last resort, uninstall the app and reinstall it.
Does the Polar A370 Track Steps?
The Polar A370 counts steps and calories burned. It will also compute a distance total as you go through your day, and let you know how many miles you've walked.
How to Change the Time on the Polar A370?
The current time is synced to your computers system clock, when you connect your Polar A370 to the Polar Flow Web Service. To sync with the Polar Flow Web Service, you'll need to have a Polar account, and you'll need to have the Flow App installed on your phone. Once those things are taken care of, you'll need to follow these instructions:
- Sign into the Flow App, and press and hold the button on your A370.
- You should see your screen change to "searching.. connecting... syncing..." This is normal and it's how the watch connects to your phone.
- "Completed" is what's displayed when you're done.
- By connecting to the Flow App, you'll automatically be set to the correct time.
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How Does the Polar Sleep Plus Know When I'm Asleep?
- With the Polar A370, you don't need to manually input a time for sleep to start or input a time for you to wake up. You also don't need to press a start button or a stop button. The fitness tracker detects movements from your non-dominant hand and can tell when you're sleeping based on these measurements. When you start moving again in the morning, your smartwatch will automatically switch sleep tracking off.
- How Long Do I Need to Sleep Before I Start to See Sleep Metrics?
- In order to see sleep data, you'll need to sleep for 4 hours.
- Does the Sleep Tracking Technology Measure Sleep Quality of Naps?
- Since most naps are not 4 hours long, you won't be able to see sleep data from naps.
- What if I Sleep During the Day?
- If you work the night shift and sleep during the day, the A370 will still be able to track your sleep progress, as the tracker does not factor daylight into its determination that you are asleep. When you wake up in the evening, you should be able to see your data, from the previous sleep period.
- Can You Use the Polar A370 While Swimming?
- Yes, the A370 will work in water, up to 30 meters deep. Water can sometimes prevent the heart rate tracking from working as well as it does on dry skin.