"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERThis product has really protected my nose and has prevented any leaks from my mask!"
August 26, 2014
Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
The LiquiCell Nasal CPAP Cushions by Philips Respironics are an option for those who are prone to red marks or bumps forming on the bridge of the nose from mask irritation. The LiquiCell cushion acts a pad between the mask cushion and skin.
The LiquiCell cushions works with nasal and full face masks that cover the bridge of the nose. The liquid filled cushion contours to the nose and to give added support and comfort. The cushion helps to prevent skin irritation and alleviate pressure on the bridge of the nose.
This product includes 15 single night use LiquiCell Nasal CPAP Cushions. A mask is not included with this purchase.
Instructions for Use:
- Wash and dry the area that the cushion will be applied to.
- Remove the paper backing by peeling it away completely from the cushion.
- Place the cushion over the area and firmly press it down onto the skin to apply.
- If any wrinkles form, remove the cushion and reapply.
This Product Includes...
- LiquiCell Nasal CPAP Cushions - 15
- LiquiCell Gel: Odorless Silicone Fluid
- Pad Material: Polyurethane
- Latex Free Product
- Overall Cushion Dimensions - Size Standard : 2 1/4 inch x 1 1/8 inch
- LiquiCell Gel Pad Dimensions - Size Standard: 1 7/16 inch x 3/4 inch
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Information and Cautions:
- Each LiquiCell cushion is intended to be used for one night.
- LiquiCell cushions are intended for use with nasal and full face mask cushions. They are not compatible with nasal pillow masks.
- Do not place the LiquiCell Nasal CPAP Cushion over any pre-existing skin damaged areas such as blisters or open skin.
- When removing, gently peel the cushion away from the skin. If found difficult to remove, a mild lotion or skin sensitive oil may be used to ease removal.
- If the area of skin where the cushion has been applied shows any sign of increased irritation, remove, discontinue use, and contact a physician or care provider.
- Before applying check the cushion for any damage, the liquid inside can be released through punctures. If any liquid should come in contact with the eyes, flush immediately with clean water for 15 minutes. If irritation arises, contact a physician or care provider.