Replacement Cushion for Zzz-Mask Full Face CPAP Mask - Detachable Cushion Model
Zzz-Mask Full Face Cushion Overview
This is the replacement cushion and frame for the detachable cushion model of the Original Zzz-Mask Full Face. It is made from a soft medical grade silicone, the cushion is designed to be comfortable, durable, and flexible.
This package includes the cushion only. The elbow, frame and headgear are not included.
This cushion works with the original, detachable cushion model Zzz-Mask Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear. Be aware, for a time the cushion for the Zzz-Mask Full Face COULD NOT be not detached. This replacement cushion will not work with that version of mask.
Cushion and Frame Versions
NOTE: The Zzz-Mask Full Face has been produced in two forms.
- The original Zzz-Mask Full Face used two prongs that pushed through the detachable silicone cushion to secure its position. It was a detachable cushion which does not have a hard plastic bar inside the cushion just above the elbow.
- Non-detachable cushion in with the cushion and frame are permanently attached and cannot be separated. This cushion has a clear plastic bar on the inside of the cushion running from one side of the cushion to the other.
Please contact customer service if you are unsure which model you currently use or you can use this chart:
Zzz-Mask Full Face CPAP Mask Improvement Chart
- In mid 2013 the Zzz-Mask Full Face returned to its original design with a detachable cushion.
- For approximately two years prior to this the mask was produced with a cushion that COULD NOT be removed and replaced.
- The sizing was the same between the two versions.
- The headgear was the same between the two versions, although there were slight design changes to the headgear during its lifetime.
- The headgear clips are either purple or clear and function alike no mater the color.
You can download, print and cutout the ProBasics sizing gauge for this mask here:
Zzz Full Face Mask Fitting Guide
Where do I find the size?
To find the size of the full face cushion, turn the mask so the elbow is facing the user. On the silicone material below the elbow, locate the embossed letters that detail the size of the full face cushion. If the mask is being held within the frame, the word "S M A L L," "M E D I U M," and "L A R G E" will be found just below the elbow and before the rim of the frame.
I have a full beard trimmed short and this works great!
My favorite mask, out of all I've tried. I tried the gel masks, but this one works better for me. It's nice to replace the cushion, instead of whole zzz-mask - cheaper. Great option for replacing only what needs replaced. I highly recommend this mask. more...
The replacement piece is as expected!
Since I must use a full face mask, a light, soft unit is welcome, and I suspect I would prefer the ZZZ unit even without the price advantage and parts replacement ability. In fact I would recommend it for use even if some other manufacturer's CPAP unit were managing the air supply. more...
I've been buying these for quite a while now and am always satisfied with the product and the service. They're a lot pricier than they used to be, but otherwise I'm quite satisfied. more...