Headgear for AirFit™ N20 & AirFit™ N20 for Her Nasal CPAP Masks
Headgear for AirFit N20 & N20 for Her Overview
The Headgear for AirFit™ N20 Nasal CPAP Mask is the replacement headgear for the AirFit™ N20, AirFit™ N20 for Her, and AirTouch N20 Nasal CPAP Masks. This is the replacement headgear with magnetic clips only and does not include any other items.
This headgear is only compatible with the N20 nasal masks by ResMed. It is not compatible with any other masks. The blue headgear is available in sizes small, medium, and large, while the violet headgear is available in size small. Choose the desired size and color when ordering. The headgear sizes are interchangeable.
This Product Includes...
- 1 - Headgear in Selected Size and Color
- 2- Magnetic Headgear Clips
Length of Headgear - End to End (Tabs Folded):
- Small: 10.25 in
- Standard: 13.75 in
- Large: 15.25 in
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
The headgear should be washed weekly using warm water and a mild detergent and allowed to dry out of direct sunlight. When rinsing, squeeze the headgear to ensure all soapy water has been rinsed out completely. Also squeeze the headgear after rinsing to eliminate excess water for quicker drying.
The standard AirFit™ N20 mask comes with blue headgear in size standard. The N20 for Her comes with violet headgear in size small.
Magnetic Clips Note
The manufacturer issues the following statement in the product user manual: "Magnets are used in the lower headgear straps and the frame of the AirFit N20. Ensure the headgear and frame is kept at least 50 mm away from any active medical implant (eg, pacemaker or defibrillator) to avoid possible effects from localized magnetic fields. The magnetic field strength is less than 400 mT."
Quality product, easy to order and fast shipping.
Great product !
The headgear fit well and the addition on the magnetic connectors is a plus.
I'm so pleased to find a "for Her" sized headgear. I have had a lot of problems finding masks/headgear I can wear because I can't find one that goes small enough. I was thrilled when I saw this. It's just what I needed! more...
I much prefer this design over the Comfort Classic headgear that I've used for years. I was concerned that it didn't look like it would allow much adjustment, but it's fine. Also LOVE the magnetic quick connect/disconnect. more...