Ultra Mirage™ and Ultra Mirage™ II Cushion Clip
Ultra Mirage™ Cushion Clip Overview
The Ultra Mirage™ and Ultra Mirage™ II Cushion Clip is the cushion clip used on all Ultra Mirage Nasal (not Full Face) masks to hold the cushion on the frame. It fits the large, standard, shallow, and shallow wide masks. This is the cushion clip only and does not include any other products.
This Product Includes...
Material Components of Ultra Mirage™ and Ultra Mirage™ II Cushion Clip
- Cushion Clip: Polycarbonate
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
When times are tight and you find that your mask has a crack near the cushion clip piece and you can not afford $99 for a new complete mask, sometimes it is better to buy this part to make your mask last a little longer. Not hard to install the parts if you have been using a CPAP/Bi-PAP very long. You end up being a master mask repairman with replacing parts to keep you healthy and the CPAP working a little longer. I have been using my CPAP machine for 18 years and I know someday that I will need to replace it but if it ain't broke, then don't fix it. If it can be repaired for cheaper, then do it. Just my German opinion (you know we are frugal) and I will stick to it. Your mileage may vary. more...
I find these to be very effective but one needs to be careful when placing on mask as the are delicate and can easily break if not very careful. more...
I have had several of these clips break after being in use for a short period of time. They are very thin, very brittle, and not durable at all. I have used my Ultra Mirage mask for years. The mask is great, the cushion is great, but this clip is not. more...
I hope this one is as durable as the last one - I used it daily for 6 years.
Very expensive. A good rubber band works almost as well but not quite like the real thing. Lower the price!!