Gel Cushion for ComfortGel Full Face Mask
There are three (3) different Frame sizes for the ComfortGel Full. The cushion and frame must be the same size to ensure proper fit. Cushions will not fit on a mask frame of a different size.
- Large frame = Large cushion and flap
- Medium frame = Medium cushion and flap
- Small frame = Small cushion and flap
The same size silicone flap must be used to secure the gel cushion to the frame. The silicone flap and gel cushion are sold as a package elsewhere on our site, and the silicone flap is sold separately as well.
To view the ComfortGel Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear CLICK HERE.
The cushion used with the ComfortGel Full Face Mask CANNOT boiled for fit.
This Product Includes...
- 1 - Cushion in Selected Size
Material Components of Gel Cushion for ComfortGel Full Face Mask
- Gel Cushion: Urethane Gel
- Gel Cushion Outer Shell: Urethane
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Consider buying the kit that includes the silicone flap and gel cushion for the best value.
Where do I find the size?
To find the size of the gel cushion and the silicone flap, locate the bottom of the gel cushion, where the mask frame and full face cushion connect. The black letter printed on the bottom of the full face cushion designates the size of the full face cushion and silicone flap.
If the user removes the gel cushion from the silicone flap, the size will not be identifiable. The size of the gel cushion is not recorded, yet it directly corresponds to the size written on the silicone flap.