Cushion and Support for EasyLife Nasal CPAP Mask
EasyLife Nasal Cushion and Support Overview
The EasyLife Nasal CPAP mask is a dual cushion system designed to make fitting easy. The mask uses Auto Seal technology instead of traditional adjustable forehead supports. The EasyLife headgear straps are the only adjustments necessary when fitting this mask.
Replaceable Outer Cushion Supports. The outer cushion rests gently against the user's face and provides stability and support to the mask. The design does not provide a seal and is expected to have visible gaps around certain areas.
Replaceable Inner Cushion. This provides the actual seal. The inner cushion floats inside the mask frame and against the outer cushion. Once fitted, the Auto Seal system flexes over the user's facial features and helps prevent over-tightening of the headgear.
This Product Includes...
Material Components of Cushion and Support for EasyLife Nasal CPAP Mask
- Inner Seal Cushion: Silicone
- Outer Support Cushion: Silicone
- Diaphragm Cushion: Silicone
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Where do I find the size?
The EasyLife frame comes in three different sizes (see Available Sizes below) and is labeled with a letter and a part number, both designate mask size. When examining the front of the mask, the lettered size is printed on the forehead support arm, just below the cushion frame. The part number is located on top of the forehead support arm. The EasyLife has an inner and outer cushion. When examining the front of the mask, the inner cushion size is printed on left hand side of the cushion body. The outer cushion flap is labeled on the right side of the cushion body. The EasyLife also includes the Resistance Control number, which is printed on the left side of the inner cushion, next to the cushion size.
Available Sizes, Cushions and Frames
The EasyLife is available in five inner cushion sizes: petite, small, medium, medium wide and large.
The EasyLife is available in three outer cushion sizes: petite, small/medium, and medium wide/large.
The EasyLife is available in three frame sizes: petite, small/medium, and medium wide/large.
Petite inner cushions require the petite outer cushion and petite frame.
Small and Medium inner cushions require the small/medium outer cushion and the small/medium frame.
Medium Wide and Large inner cushions require the medium wide/large outer cushion and the medium wide/large frame.
Guides and Documentation
quick service...reasonable cost.
I have been using a CPAP mask since 1997 and this mask is the best fit and best made
Great fit, quiet and a super deal
Great product. Great price
Exactly what I wanted, faster than I expected: 3days