Premium Headgear with EZ Peel Tabs for Comfort Series Masks
Comfort Mask Series Premium Headgear Overview
The Premium Headgear with EZ Peel Tabs for Comfort Series Masks is designed to prevent over-stretching and is highly durable. There is no stitching to irritate skin and it will withstand repeated wash cycles without showing degradation, fraying, curling and shedding.
The Premium Headgear with EZ Peel Tabs for Comfort Series Masks is an improved design over the Respironics Deluxe Headgear. The Premium Headgear comes standard with the following masks:
This headgear using higher quality materials, which results in a more comfortable, durable and longer-lasting headgear that holds its shape and form. This headgear has a layered design with the soft, comfortable Lycra material against the face. The other layer is made of a tightly packed, open cell foam core that provides a soft, cushioning feel. The geometric design with wider straps improves comfort by distributing forces over a greater area.
The Premium Headgear with EZ Peel Tabs for Comfort Series Masks is available in two sizes: Small (RS) and Standard. The two sizes have different upper and lower strap lengths as well as the distance between the upper and lower straps on the back of the head.
Measurements listed below are for both the upper and lower strap, and the measurement from the top of the upper strap to the bottom of the lower strap. The Velcro tabs are closed (folded over) as seen in the second product image titled "Premium Headgear with EZ Peel Tabs (Velcro Tabs Closed)". The measurements are taken without stretching the headgear.
- Small (RS): - 17 inches Strap Length; 4.25 inches Top to Bottom
- Standard: - 23 inches Strap Length; 5.75 inches Top to Bottom
This Product Includes...
- Headgear in Selected Size
Strap Length (Both Upper & Lower Straps):
- Small (RS) - 17 Inches
- Standard - 23 Inches
Distance Between Upper & Lower Straps:
- Small (RS) - 4.25 Inches
- Standard - 5.75 Inches
Material Components of Premium Headgear with EZ Peel Tabs for Comfort Series Masks
- Headgear: UBL; Urethane Foam; Lycra
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
All Philip Respironics mask and headgear products which include the Premium Headgear with EZ Peel Tabs for Comfort Series Masks come packaged from the manufacturer with the size Standard Headgear.
This headgear does not include:
Help Me Choose - Mask
exact fit and match works perfect fast turn around on order had it to the door in a few days as promised ..Great prices and coustomer relations Thanks and would buy again with no isssues would recommend to anyone who needs CPAP supplies to give this Bussiness a Try you won't regret it I rate them at % Stars and More can't say enough about this Company more...
Meets all my expectations
I like the ComfortGel Blue Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear but the headgear could have been improved in durability. The material seems to degrade after several months - most probably due to heat generated by our body making the elastic material becomes brittle. Hence, I end up buying an extra headgear replacement even if the ComfortGel Blue Nasal mask is still okay. more...
Great always have a spare!