Silent Night FitLife Total Face CPAP Mask Liners
Silent Night FitLife Total Face CPAP Mask Liners are cloth liners designed to protect skin from leaks and red marks during CPAP therapy. Create a stronger seal with the eight Quick Stick™ Tabs which are strategically placed along the liner to grip the rim of the FitLife Total Face CPAP Mask. Purchase this four pack to receive consistent therapy protection for a month.
The Silent Night FitLife Total Face Mask Liners are made of Micro Pillow™ fabric which lays between the skin and mask to help shield against pressure points and draw away moisture. Switch out the liner every 6 to 8 days to ensure the padding works at its optimal. The four liners provided in this package will offer protection for an entire month.
The FitLife Total Face Mask Liners from Silent Night are only intended for the FitLife Total Face CPAP Mask with Headgear.
Choose between two sizes depending on the mask size:
- The FitLife Mask in size Small = Small Liner
- The FitLife Mask in sizes Large and X-Large = Large/XL Liner
Easily lift and adhere the Quick Stick™ Tab to position the liner for comfort all night. Please Note: The tabs may be lifted as many times as needed to create the perfect fit between the liner and the mask.
This Product Includes...
- 4 FitLife Total Face Mask Liners in Selected Size
Measurements for the FitLife Total Face Mask Liners
FitLife Total Face Mask Liner Materials
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Compatibility TipsPlease Note: The Silent Night FitLife Total Face CPAP Mask Liners are only compatible with the FitLife Total Face CPAP Mask with Headgear.
How Do I Apply the Mask Liner?
- Discard the sticker on the back of the Quick Stick™ tab.
- Place the liner over the mask cushion, so the opening is in the middle of the mask. Make sure the adhesive is facing the mask, not the face.
- Lightly secure the adhesive to the side of the mask frame.
If needed, adjust the liner by lifting the tabs.
The Silent Night FitLife Total Face Mask Liners can be removed each day to clean the mask. The liners are engineered to resist curling and provide a strong bond, allowing the liner to be re-applied to the mask within the six to eight day range of time. The liners themselves are not designed to be cleaned and should be discarded after six to eight days of use.
Silent Night FitLife Total Face CPAP Mask Liners have four liners in a package. By using one liner per every six to eight days, it is anticipated the package will last about a month.
I developed an allergy to silicone. I am much much better. The rash and burning are almost completely more...
Great Invention Stops leaks and sweat on HIGH pressure Full face masks.
Finally a product that really does Make a difference. Expensive, but it works. My pressure is 18 and now i more...
1 person found this helpful.
Since getting into this extra large mask, I had struggled with red marks and creases on my face (sometimes lasting more...
7 people found this helpful.
To have a liner that fits my total face mask is absolutely wonderful. I no longer have to cut more...
2 people found this helpful.