What's Included in the Box: Pebble, Base, Pillow Insert, Air Tube, 120-240V plug pack, pebble charger (USB), base charger, overhead mount, comfort sleeve
Satisfaction Guaranteed: 30 Days
The Smart Nora unit includes a 30-day risk-free trial. If you're unsatisfied for any reason, you may return for a full refund.
In order to be eligible to return your Smart Nora, you must contact us via email within 30 calendar days of receiving your Smart Nora. Returns will not be accepted beyond this time.
Once the product has been received back at Smart Nora Inc, a credit will be issued. Please keep all receipts and delivery notices on file for reference. Allow up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your credit card statement.
Send all return requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Travel With the Smart Nora
Smart Nora is designed for easy travel. All you'll need to do is pack the parts (Pebble, expander, charger) inside the felt case.
- Do not use Smart Nora if your sleep habits and position put you at risk of entangling a cord or tube around your neck while sleeping.
- Do not use Smart Nora around water or other liquids. Like any electronic device, there is an electrocution hazard if you get Smart Nora wet when it is plugged in.
- Do not disassemble the Pebble, base, or power adapter. There are no repairs that you can safely perform.
- Smart Nora is not a monitoring device and will not warn you of any sleeping problems.
- Avoid placing the power cable and air tube where it could present a tripping hazard.
WARNING: To avoid the danger of suffocation, keep the Smart Nora away from infants and children.
Smart Nora is intended to rely on the detection of sounds consistent with snoring to slowly move the user’s pillow as an aid in reducing snoring. The device is intended for those whose periodic snoring causes their partners to wake up. The device is not indicated for diagnosis or treatment of sleep apnea or any other condition or disorder.
Potential indicators of sleep disorder/disease: Should you notice any of the following symptoms or if these conditions co-exist with your snoring/sleeping difficulties, you should see your physician for an evaluation of obstructive sleep apnea.
- Frequent excessive daytime sleepiness.
- Periods of not breathing as observed by bed-partners.
- Awaking short of breath, choking, or gagging.
- History of heart disease.
- Substantially overweight.
Who is Smart Nora not intended for?
- Smart Nora is not for use by infants or children.
- Smart Nora is not for continued use if ineffective.
- Smart Nora should not be used if it causes pain or other discomforts.
How to Set Up the Smart Nora
- Connect the air tube from the pillow insert to the base.
- Plug the base into a power source.
- Press the power button to turn on the base.
- Connect the Pebble (Snoring Detection System) to the base with the provided USB cable.
- Place the pillow insert inside your pillowcase. Ensure the thinnest middle part of the insert is facing up.
- Unlock the Pebble (Snoring Detection System) and turn the system on. When it's been activated, a solid white light will appear on the top and bottom of the Pebble.
- When you speak or handle the Pebble, it may cause the pillow to inflate. If not, press the Bluetooth button on the Pebble to inflate the insert.
- Test out the system by laying down on the pillow and pressing the Bluetooth button. It should initiate two rise and fall sequences, each takes about a minute to complete.
- Install the mount for the pebble on the headboard above your pillow, or place on your nightstand.
- Install the mount about 10 inches above your head by pressing firmly on the velcro strip.
- Attach the Pebble onto the velcro strip until they click.
How to Clean the Smart Nora
The Pillow Insert and the felt bag cannot be washed or dry-cleaned. The base and the Pebble contain electronics; to avoid damage, do not expose any of the parts to liquids, including water and cleaning products. The Pillow Insert may be cleaned using a damp cloth.