Zippered SnuggleHose Cover (For 6 Foot Hose)
Zippered SnuggleHose (For 6 Foot Hose) Overview
Manage your weekly hose cleaning in a zip! All the snuggly comfort in an easy to use format - the Zippered SnuggleHose Cover.
CPAP users love the soft polyester fleece of SnuggleHose. The Zippered SnuggleHose Cover takes that same comfort and makes it easy to put on a 6 foot hose. The Snugglehose unzips lengthwise allowing the hose to be easily inserted or removed. The fine polyester zipper does not run all the way to the ends of the SnuggleHose omitting the frustration often associated with starting a zipper.
- Easily installed for use and removed for cleaning.
- The polyester zipper has very fine teeth used to avoid any touch of metal zipper teeth on the skin.
- The zipper pull is small in size and lightweight.
- Helps to reduce rainout due to condensation in the hose as the air travels from the machine & humidifier to the mask.
- Enhances the appearance of the hose to be less medical looking.
- If offers the soft touch of fleece rather than hard plastic.
- Increases effectiveness of a heated hose by insulating it from the cooler room temperatures.
The shade of the SnuggleHose may vary slightly from one item to another. This does not affect the function of the Zippered SnuggleHose.
This product is designed to fit a 6 foot CPAP hose. A hose is not included with this purchase.
This Product Includes...
- Zippered SnuggleHose
Materials Used in the Zippered SnuggleHose Cover (For 6 Foot Hose)
Tubing Wrap: Polyester Fleece
Closure: Hook & Loop Fastener
Zipper: Polyester - Fine Toothed
- Length: Approximately 80 inches when not on a hose
- Width: Approximately 2 3/4 inches when not on a hose
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
The Zippered SnuggleHose Cover (For 6 Foot Hose) can be machine washed in cold water on a gentle cycle and machine dried on low heat. To prevent attaching or wrapping around other clothes, it is recommended to fasten all velcro fasteners or place in a dedicates bag.Alternatively the Zippered SnuggleHose Cover (For 6 Foot Hose) can be hand washed in cool water and laid flat to dry.
So much easier to put on the tube with the zipper!! I have the other SnuggleHose cover without the zipper and it is hard to put on the tube, having to use a plastic baggie or the like, & having to "thread it" through. Especially hard to do if you have arthritis in your hands and/or you are a senior-age person. which I am. I just happened to go on-line to purchase something else and saw this zippered SnuggleHose cover, which I had not seen before. Glad I saw this to purchase it. I really like it!! more...
The snuggle hose is made out of nice fleece sturdy fleece. The zipper makes it easy to get it on and off the hose for cleaning. The velcro straps on the end are decent, they don't stay in place very good. The snuggle hose also adds quite a bit more weight to my hose, I find that it kinds pulls on my neck while I'm trying to fall asleep. I do wish I had gotten one with a thinner more lightweight fleece than this one. All in all it keeps my partner's cat from attacking my hose so I'm happy with it. more...
This thing works great. The zipper really makes it easy to get over the hose and the Velcro cinches at each end help to secure them in place. The fleece is super soft...very comfy feeling. And best of all, no more rainout! more...
Good cover helps reduce rainout and also makes the tube much quieter. Tube doesn’t sound like a saw being dragged over the bed frame anymore. more...
I didn't like how the plastic tube rubbed my arms while sleeping. This took care of that. But, like others have said, it makes the tube a little heavy. The zipper makes it easy to get on and off for cleaning. more...