Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
Light, flexible, and quiet, the Rio II Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear by 3B Medical is designed to minimize contact with the face, helping ensure a comfortable night's rest.
Manufactured by 3B Medical.
The Rio II Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear offers significant improvements over its predecessor with a focus on simplicity and user comfort. The Rio II provides exceptional freedom of movement and is soft, quiet, and lightweight.
- Ultra Light & Travel Friendly
- Freedom of Movement
- Easy Fitting
- Improved Frame & Headgear
Ultra Light & Travel Friendly
Weighing only 2.3 ounces, the Rio II Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask is one of the lightest CPAP masks available. It is also very flexible and compact, making it ideal for travel. The minimal design helps create a comfortable fit, allowing users to read or watch TV before bed, even with glasses.
Freedom of Movement
The Rio II has a 360-degree swivel and is one of the only nasal pillow masks to allow the angle of the pillows reservoir to be adjusted, adapting to even the most active sleepers.
The simple design has only 2 points of adjustment: a highly adjustable split back strap and two Velcro fasteners. The split back strap can be widened apart for a looser fit or narrowed for a tighter fit. The Velcro fasteners add an extra layer of adjustment. In addition, the Rio II Mask comes with 3 sets of nasal pillows to help ensure the best fit.
The simple and ergonomic design of the Rio II Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask maximizes patient comfort and makes it ideally suited for resupply with very simple cushion replacement.
Improved Frame & Headgear
Current Rio users will find significant improvements in the solid construction of the Rio II's frame and headgear. Lighter and more flexible, the headgear offers a much more comfortable fit, while the frame with included cheek pads is more stable.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- 3 - Sets of Nasal Pillows (S, M, L)
- Short Tube & Swivel
- Short-tube Length (Including Swivel): 15 inches
- Short-tube Length (Excluding Swivel): 12.5 inches
- Headgear Length (Including Tabs): 20.5 inches
- Headgear Length (Excluding Tabs): 17.5 inches
- Weight (Headgear Included): 2.3 oz
- Mask Cleaning: Hand wash daily using mild detergent, rinse well, and air dry
- Headgear Cleaning: Hand wash weekly using mild detergent, rinse well, and air dry
- Therapy Pressure: 4-20 cmh2o
- Does NOT Contain: Latex, PVC, or DEHP
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Thread the two side straps of the headgear through the gaps in panels separately, then fold back over to secure.
- Put the headgear over your head by holding the back strap and stretching it around the back of your head. The top strap should sit comfortably on the top of your head.
- Adjust each end of the side strap evenly until the interface sits comfortably just under the nose. Reattach the fastening tabs.
- Move the interface away from your face then place it back to get a comfortable fit. Ensure the nasal pillows fit securely into your nostrils with both pillows positioned upright.
- Finally, connect the end of the interface tubing into your device air tubing. Your interface is now fitted and ready to use.
Please Note: If you feel an air leak, readjust the angle of the nasal pillows to get a better seal. If you are unable to resolve any leaks, you may need an alternative nasal pillow size.