Rio II Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
Rio II Nasal Pillow Mask Kit & Headgear Overview
Light, flexible, and quiet, the Rio II Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear by 3B Medical is designed to minimize contact with the face, helping ensure a comfortable night's rest.
The Rio II Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear offers significant improvements over its predecessor with a focus on simplicity and user comfort. The Rio II provides exceptional freedom of movement and is soft, quiet, and lightweight.
- Ultra Light & Travel Friendly
- Freedom of Movement
- Easy Fitting
- Improved Frame & Headgear
Ultra Light & Travel Friendly
Weighing only 2.3 ounces, the Rio II Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask is one of the lightest CPAP masks available. It is also very flexible and compact, making it ideal for travel. The minimal design helps create a comfortable fit, allowing users to read or watch TV before bed, even with glasses.
Freedom of Movement
The Rio II has a 360-degree swivel and is one of the only nasal pillow masks to allow the angle of the pillows reservoir to be adjusted, adapting to even the most active sleepers.
The simple design has only 2 points of adjustment: a highly adjustable split back strap and two Velcro fasteners. The split back strap can be widened apart for a looser fit or narrowed for a tighter fit. The Velcro fasteners add an extra layer of adjustment. In addition, the Rio II Mask comes with 3 sets of nasal pillows to help ensure the best fit.
The simple and ergonomic design of the Rio II Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask maximizes patient comfort and makes it ideally suited for resupply with very simple cushion replacement.
Improved Frame & Headgear
Current Rio users will find significant improvements in the solid construction of the Rio II's frame and headgear. Lighter and more flexible, the headgear offers a much more comfortable fit, while the frame with included cheek pads is more stable.
This Product Includes...
- 3 - Sets of Nasal Pillows (S, M, L)
- Short Tube & Swivel
- Short-tube Length (Including Swivel): 15 inches
- Short-tube Length (Excluding Swivel): 12.5 inches
- Headgear Length (Including Tabs): 20.5 inches
- Headgear Length (Excluding Tabs): 17.5 inches
- Weight (Headgear Included): 2.3 oz
- Mask Cleaning: Hand wash daily using mild detergent, rinse well, and air dry
- Headgear Cleaning: Hand wash weekly using mild detergent, rinse well, and air dry
- Therapy Pressure: 4-20 cmh2o
- Does NOT Contain: Latex, PVC, or DEHP
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Thread the two side straps of the headgear through the gaps in panels separately, then fold back over to secure.
- Put the headgear over your head by holding the back strap and stretching it around the back of your head. The top strap should sit comfortably on the top of your head.
- Adjust each end of the side strap evenly until the interface sits comfortably just under the nose. Reattach the fastening tabs.
- Move the interface away from your face then place it back to get a comfortable fit. Ensure the nasal pillows fit securely into your nostrils with both pillows positioned upright.
- Finally, connect the end of the interface tubing into your device air tubing. Your interface is now fitted and ready to use.
Please Note: If you feel an air leak, readjust the angle of the nasal pillows to get a better seal. If you are unable to resolve any leaks, you may need an alternative nasal pillow size.
So this one is good as far as staying attached to my head since i toss and turn. the only issue is the top strap stretches out after a while and there isnt enough adjustment to tighten it back up. Considering the stupid prices these things are you would expect better quality. That said i just bought a second one for a spare when that happens again. more...
1 person found this helpful.
Very happy with purchase. Reasonable price and very comfortable.
Noisy and not very compatible with air exchange with respironics, it has good potential but needs to be improved.
I read myself to sleep so being able to wear my glasses with it on comfortably is paramount. I also sleep on my side so this actually does pretty good. it stays on. Getting the tension adjusted took a bit but overall im good with this one. more...
I like the unit for comfort but find that does tend to shift during the night and is not always in place when I wake up. I am hoping that in time I will get the adjustments dialed in so this will not be an ongoing issue. more...
1 person found this helpful.
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeNasal PillowNasal PillowNasal PillowHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsNoNoYesGel CushionNoNoNoForehead SupportNoNoNoMask Cushion TypeNasal PillowSiliconeSiliconeFree Return InsuranceYesYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedYesYesYesSmall FaceYesNoYesWide FaceYesNoYes
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperYesYesYesMouth BreatherNoNoNoTV FriendlyYesYesYesClaustrophobicYesYesYesDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairYesYesYes