Bleep DreamPort Adhesive Patches (Box of 32, 16-Night Supply)
Bleep DreamPorts are disposable adhesive covers for the nostrils for use with the Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution Nasal Mask. The DreamPorts are designed to function as an extension of the nostrils, connecting to the Bleep Mask, and providing therapy airflow directly into the nose.
In this Box of DreamPorts for the Bleep Nasal CPAP Mask, you'll get 32 DreamPorts, good for a 16-day supply. The DreamPorts use gentle adhesive tape, covering the nostrils, creating the seal for the Bleep DreamPort Nasal Mask. The DreamPorts are intended for one use only and should be discarded after each use.
Works Best With a Clean Face
For optimal results, it's important to make sure the nose is clean and free from any oils, makeup, or dirt; as this can impact the quality of the seal. For best results, consider using Bleep DreamPreps Facial Wipes to make sure the nose is completely clean and ready for use with the DreamPorts. Avoid cleaning the nose with soap, as some soaps have lotion, and can impact the seal of the adhesive.
This Product Includes...
- Number of DreamPorts per Box: 32, a 16-day supply.
- Hypoallergenic?: Yes. Latex-Free
- Materials Used: Low-Density Polyethyline (Plastic), and Adhesive Foam
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Attaching the DreamPorts
- Gently remove one DreamPort from the backing. DreamPorts should only be applied one-at-a-time, and should not be connected to the mask before application.
- Stand in front of a mirror.
- Position the DreamPort so it is lined up with the nostril. The goal is for the DreamPort to become an extension of the nostril, so make sure it's not blocked by the cartilage of the nose.
- For best results, line up the DreamPort so the adhesive is applied along the cheek, but not towards the eye. Applying the adhesive in this way will prevent the DreamPorts from pointing in a crooked direction. If the DreamPort isn't straight, it will not connect to the mask properly.
- Smooth out the adhesive tape, so it's free of any bubbles or creases.
The description looked too good to be true. I totally thought this was going to be snake oil but, after more...
I do wish there was a box of 30 nights worth of patches compared to 16 nights worth. I think more...
1 person found this helpful.
Bleep Sleep DreamPorts has made the use of my CPAP machine a "dream". I have a beard so I more...
Difficult to apply, very flimsy
I’ve been using the Dreamport for a few months and it’s the only mask I’ve ever used that does not more...