Bleep DreamPort CPAP Mask Solution
Bleep DreamPort CPAP Mask (No Headgear) Overview
Say goodbye to waking up with headgear hair and red marks on the forehead and cheeks thanks to the Bleep CPAP Mask Solution! The Bleep Mask uses no headgear and connects to the nose using gentle adhesive seals to keep the mask in place and provide an ultra-reliable seal.
The Bleep Mask is also flexible enough to move with you throughout the night thanks to its innovative short tube design and can accommodate almost any sleeping position. It's one of the least intrusive masks on the market today, and it's great for anyone who may be an active sleeper or experiences issues with claustrophobia.
Tired of having a bulky mask limiting what you can see or do before falling asleep? With the Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution Mask, you can easily use electronics, watch TV, or read a book. You may feel less closed in and claustrophobic than with other masks.
- Headgear Free Comfort
- Adhesive DreamPort Nose Covers Provide Superb Sealing
- Hypoallergenic Mask is Latex-Free and Won't Cause Allergies
- Designed to Fit Nearly Anyone
- Lightweight and Gentle Mask Minimizes Claustrophobia
- Short Tube Design Moves with You
No Headgear Means No Red Marks or Messy Hair
The Bleep DreamPort Mask's revolutionary design enables CPAP therapy without the annoyances commonly found with most headgear. You won't have to deal with unsightly red marks on your cheeks and forehead, and it won't mess up your hair while you sleep. You'll enjoy the benefits of CPAP therapy while not feeling the same firm pressure on your head while you sleep.
Adhesive DreamPort Nose Covers Provide Superb Sealing
The nostril covers used in the design of the mask are referred to as DreamPorts, and they're easy to put on and take off. For the best seal, it's important to make sure your nose is clean; with all oils, dirt, and makeup removed. You'd apply them just like you would a sticker to the base of the nostril and the side of the nose. Once attached, the Bleep Mask clips into place.
In testing, the seal can be maintained when moving throughout the night, and can accommodate pulling and tugging in different directions, provided the seals are applied correctly. It's a way to get a solid seal without needing silicone or cumbersome headgear.
Hypoallergenic Latex Free Design
The Bleep DreamPort Mask system won't cause any allergy flare-ups and is completely latex-free. The hypoallergenic design is great for anyone who has problems with allergies and will keep your therapy running and won't bother your nose.
Lightweight and Gentle Mask Minimizes Claustriophobia
For most people who experience feelings of claustrophobia while sleeping, the discomfort comes from feeling closed off or boxed in. The Bleep DreamPort Mask uses no headgear and creates a very wide-open field of vision, meaning you'd be less likely to feel the discomforting feelings you'd normally associate with claustrophobia.
Short Tube Design is Great for Active Sleepers
This mask uses a short tube design that moves with you while you sleep. This is a huge benefit for active sleepers, who move frequently during the night and require added flexibility. The adhesive included with the nostril covering DreamPorts is designed to hold firmly and be gentle at the same time, keeping the mask in place while you move about.
This Product Includes...
- Bleep DreamWay Interface with 10 inch hose and connector
- Bleep DreamPorts (32-Pack, 16-Night Supply)
- Instruction Guide
- Sound Level: 26.1 dBA (about whisper quiet)
- Operating Pressure: 4 - 25
- Storage Temperature: -4° - 140° F
- Operating Temperature: 50° - 104° F
- Latex-Free? Yes.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
DreamPorts are Single Use Only
The adhesive for the DreamPort Nostril Covers are intended to be single use only, and can't be reapplied for a second night's use.
Applying the DreamPort Nostril Covers
Applying the DreamPort Nostril Covers is essential for your mask to work correctly. For the first few nights you use the Bleep, the manufacturer recommends standing in front of a mirror. Once in front of a mirror, you'll need to follow these steps:
- Remove the DreamPort Nostril Covers from the pad. You will need 2 each night.
- Tilt your head back so you can see your nostrils clearly.
- Carefully line up and center the DreamPort so it can function as an extension of your nostrils. Avoid placing over the cartilage of the nose, as this can disrupt airflow.
- Follow the same steps when applying the DreamPort to your other nostril.
- If you're not able to breathe well, you may need to adjust the DreamPorts so they line up correctly. The airflow may be partially covered by tape.
- Adjust the DreamPort as needed until you're able to breathe easily.
Connecting the Mask to the DreamPort
For these steps, the manufacturer recommends standing in front of a mirror.
- It's best to connect one node at a time. Begin by pinching the quick release tip of the connector, located on the side of the mask connector.
- Guide the node into place so that it pairs with the tube found on the DreamPort. Let go of the clips. You should hear an audible click.
- Repeat the process for the other nostril. Once you connect both nodes to its tube counterpart, your mask is ready for use.
- The only thing left is connecting the short tube to your standard size hose.
Connecting the Short Tube to the Hose
Please be advised, this product is NOT compatible with the AirMini. To connect the short tube to the hose, you will need to guide the open end of the hose to the open end of the short tube and slide the short tube into place. The manufacturer intends for customers to use a standard hose or a standard-sized heated hose. It won't fit the special tubing found with the AirMini.
Tips for Use
- If you notice a leak from your mask, it means the tape is not properly sealed, and could be the result of human oils on the skin. It could also mean the mask is not properly connected to the DreamPorts.
- You may need to try to press down on the adhesive bonding the tape to the skin. If that doesn't work, you may need to clean the area and reapply the DreamPort.
- Make sure the temperature of the room is comfortable enough, so you won't perspire or sweat. Sweat and perspiration can cause the seal to break.
- If you have any kind of allergic reaction, discontinue use immediately, and consult your physician or medical professional responsible for your care.
- Please discontinue use if any of the following occur: tooth, gum or jaw soreness, severe headache, chest discomfort, shortness of breath or eye pain.
This mask is a great fit for anyone with the following concerns:
- For Her
- Active Sleepers
- Anyone Desiring an Open Field of Vision
I am a new user of CPAP machines. I have used other CPAP devices and nothing is like the bleep system. I don't have to wear headgear, it doesn't leave red marks and indentations on my face. It's light weight and easy to use. I highly recommend this device to anyone who has fought with other devices. more...
I am on my 2nd Bleep Mask. I have had problems with the mask coming apart in the middle of the night. The 2nd one is leaking so bad I cannot use it after it came apart while I was sleeping. I love this Bleep mask...I can't keep straps on the back of my head, they keep slipping off regardless of how tight or loose the straps are. The Bleep is the perfect solution...they just need to figure out how to keep it from coming apart while you are sleeping! more...
I would like this mask more if it would stay on my face. It is lightweight, easy to use, and quite comfortable. I just have issues when my nose would run due to allergies. A runny nose would loosen up the adhesive on the nose nozzles, thus a rush of air would wake me up from a deep sleep. Kinda defeats the purpose of the CPAP, right?!? If you don't have an issue with a runny nose, I would suggest this mask and a good supply of alcohol wipes for a good nights sleep. more...
1 person found this helpful.
The thought behind the product is good but the design needs more engineering. Applying the the nose piece is not intuitive and the connection does not click as described. So you are not sure if it had connected properly. The combined weight of nose piece hose and the hose going to the CPAP machine tends to place a lot of stress on the nose piece to be come lose during the use, plus it doesn’t have the flexibility to move or turn without impacting the the nose connection. more...
I've tried almost every type of nasal mask and now switched from my ResMed Airfit P10 to the Bleep Dreamport. The key innovation here is to use lightweight, reliable medical tape adhesive to secure a seal comfortably OVER the nostrils rather than head mounted pressure straps to force the mask seal INTO the nostrils. The placement and angle of each "dreamport" cylinder connector over each nostril is extremely important for proper seal and comfort. I found best results by following CEO Stuart Heatherington's videos. After some practice, I am finally in CPAP heaven(!): no leaks, no sore nostrils, no head straps, and it's as quiet as the P10. I finally reached my goal of over 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep (and a pleasant experience of going to sleep.) For more info, watch this great review by a veteran CPAP consultant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUg_Rj5qrxlCo4OX6MMq08gQ&v=sZzaY2KAt0c more...
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeNasalNasalNasalHeadgear IncludedNAYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsNoYesNoGel CushionNoYesNoForehead SupportNoYesNoMask Cushion TypeAdhesiveGelSiliconeFree Return InsuranceYesYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedNoNoYesSmall FaceYesYesYesWide FaceYesNoYes
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperYesNoYesMouth BreatherNoNoNoTV FriendlyYesNoYesClaustrophobicYesNoYesDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairYesYesNo