CPAPmax Pillow with Pillow Cover
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Check out the newer model hereContour CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 with Pillow Cover
One Pillow. Four Sleeping Options. That's the CPAPMax CPAP Pillow.
This versatile pillow offers the CPAP user options to increase comfort and decrease the chances of mask seal disruption and pressure points. Choose from two sleeping surfaces and two levels of thickness for improved support. The pillow features cutouts on each side ideal for side-sleepers.
Two Sleep Surfaces:
- Plush Memory Foam Sleeping Surface
- or Flip-It-Over
- Traditional Fiberfill Sleeping Surface
Two Pillow Thickness Options:
- Use the 3/4 inch Foam Layer
- or Remove-It
- For a Thinner Pillow
Pillow Design Features:
- Curved Edge works naturally with the curve of the shoulder for a comfortable fit.
- Cut Outs edges accommodate the mask and hose for side-sleepers.
- Center Zone cradles the head for support and alignment.
- Cool Foam surface allows for ventilation reducing potential for dampness.
- Tube Tether to secure the hose and reduce drag on the mask and seal disruption.
- Zippered Pillow Cover can be removed for washing.
Please note, the zippered cover is not a pillow case, it is simply outer cover of the pillow itself. Interested in a pillowcase form fitted for the CPAPMax pillow? Visit this page to view and order: Pillowcase for CPAPMax CPAP Pillow.
This Product Includes...
- CPAPMax Pillow
- Pillow Cover - Zippered
Pillow Size: 20" x 13" x 5.8" (approximate size)
Pillow Material: 100% Urethane Foam
Pillow Cover Material: 100% Polyester
Cleaning the Pillow: Spot clean using water only, allow to air dry.
Cleaning the Pillow Cover: Machine wash cold water, use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Line dry only, do not use dryer. Do not iron.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Note: The CPAPMax Pillow comes packaged with a form fitted, zippered pillow cover.
The manufacturer offers separately a 100% cotton pillow case that is form fitted for the CPAPMax Pillow. It has a button closure at the top to accommodate the hose tether. It can viewed here: Pillowcase for CPAPMax CPAP Pillow
Way too hard feels like sleeping on a rock
I had so much trouble finding a comfortable position with other pillows, but now every night I fall asleep right away, and stay asleep, too! The contour design fits my head, avoids my mask, and supports my neck perfectly!! Well worth the money! more...
The pillow really has helped. My wife hasn't woke me up to adjust my mask since I started using the pillow, and my neck hasn't hurt more...
Since I have received my pillow I can actually sleep through the night. It works just as advertised.
I have to admit, I bought this pillow not so much because my current one didn't work well with cpap, but because it was ancient and needed to be replaced. This one is not only decently comfy just as a pillow, but makes it much easier for me to sleep on my side without interfering with my full-face mask. I haven't entirely gotten the hang of using the hose tether, but it's a nice little extra touch. more...