Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
The DreamStation Go Overnight Battery is a companion product for use with the DreamStation Go, providing enough power to deliver therapy all night long-- even off the grid. Or, use as a battery backup in case of an overnight power outage.
Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
The DreamStation Go Overnight Battery is an optional integrated battery for use with the DreamStation Go CPAP machines from Philips Respironics. The manufacturer states that at a pressure of 10cm the battery has an average run time of 13 hours.
The integrated battery connects to the back of the DreamStation Go so that it can be plugged in-line with the machine to be charged while not in use. When connected to the machine, the display of the machine will show the charge level of the battery. The battery weighs approximately 1.5 pounds.Features:
- Continuous Therapy All Night Long
- FAA Approved for In-Flight Use
- Use as a Battery Backup
- Fully Charges in 5 Hours
- Lightweight Design
- Designed for Off-Grid Functionality
- Easily Connects to the Back of the Machine
The DreamStation Go Overnight Battery provides enought power for 13 hours of use in ideal conditions. The length of the battery will depend on the pressure setting and mask leakage. In most cases, it should provide enough power to last all night long.FAA Approved for In-Flight Use
The battery is approved for use during flight and has enough power to sleep comfortably for even the longest flights. For this reason, the DreamStation Go Overnight Battery is an ideal travel companion for any frequent flyer.Use as a Battery Backup
Keep therapy going even during a sudden power outage. Simply plug in the overnight battery, and then plug in the power cord. The machine will run off AC power and charge the battery at the same time. When an outage occurs, the machine switches over to battery power, and therapy continues.Get a Full Charge in 5 Hours
Charging the battery from completely dead to fully charged can be done in about 5 hours. Charge it while out for the day, and enjoy power all night long. The charging input range is 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 HZ.Lightweight Design for Easy Portability
The battery only weighs 1.53 pounds and can be detached and stored separately from the machine, making it easy to pack and take on the go. It's light enough to lift with one hand and simple to charge and use.Take it Off-Grid
This battery pack is ideal for anyone who goes camping frequently, or anyone with a complicated power situation. The DreamStation Go Overnight Battery can be used as a battery backup also, so if the power goes out, therapy doesn't have to stop.Easily Connects to the Back of the Machine
The modular design makes it easy to detach the battery and it's simple to attach. Just detach the panel on the back of the machine, connect the battery on to the back of the DreamStation Go, and then it's ready to use.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- Therapy Hours: 13 hours at 10 cm pressure
- Weight: 1.53 lbs
- Dimensions: 4.80 in L x 5.94 in W x 2.32 in H
- Input Requirements: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 HZ, 2.0-1.0A
- Battery Output: 18 - 24.6V DC, 50W
- Voltage Converter Required: No
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- FAA Approval: Approved for Use In-Flight
- RX Required: No
- Warranty: 1 year
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Charging from a DC Source
To charge the DreamStation Go Battery from a DC power source (such as a battery for a car or boat), this requires using an inverter. The inverter should be a minimum of 150 watts. An inverter is a device that converts DC power into AC power.
FAA Battery Regulations
Here's the regulations from the FAA explaining its policies on what types of batteries are acceptable for bringing on a flight. Per the manufacturer, this battery meets the requirements for in-flight use:FAA Regulations for Batteries