"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERExcellent idea and user friendly design. Very easy and innovative way of "unplugging" the face mask."
April 5, 2017
Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
The Magnetic Headgear Clips for Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask are replacement headgear clips for the Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask. These magnetic clips are an alternative to the standard headgear clips that are included with the Wisp nasal mask. This purchase includes the headgear clips only.
Please Note: The magnetic clips may be used with both versions of the Mask Frame for Wisp Nasal Mask.
The headgear clips are designed to connect the headgear and frame which work together to support and seal the Wisp. As the headgear and frame work together, the need for a forehead support is omitted.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- 1 Set of Headgear Clips
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Respironics' Magnetic Headgear Clips are not included with the purchase of the Wisp nasal mask. The clips must be purchased separately.
The Wisp Magnetic Headgear Clips utilize magnets which may interfere with devices such as: pacemakers, defibrillators, and implants. Contact a physician if compatibility is a concern. As a best practice, keep the clips a minimum of 2 inches from all medical units.
It is suggested that the headgear and headgear clips be washed weekly with warm water and a mild detergent. After the clips have been rinsed, allow them to air dry out of direct sunlight. The headgear clips are not designed to be cleaned in a washing machine.
Please Note: The headgear clips need to be attached to the frame during the cleaning process.
To ensure optimal installation, follow these tips:
- Twist the small, round cap to remove it from the larger headgear clip.
- Turn the mask to view the interior of the headgear.
- With one hand firmly holding the headgear, use the other hand to gently push the smallest part of the cap through the underside of the opening.
- A clicking noise will occur when the round clip is successfully in place.
- Next, grab the larger piece and connect the two pieces by inserting the stem into the hole found on top of the round magnet.
- This fit is intended to protect the headgear clip from breaking due to overextended force when attaching and removing the clip.
Headgear Sizing Tips
To ensure the magnetic clips are holding the headgear steady, use one hand to thread the lower headgear straps through the clips, while using the other hand to hold the Wisp nasal mask close to your face. Once the mask is in place, slight adjustments can be made by lifting the hook and loop tab from the strap to gently increase or decrease the tension. Please Note: This purchase does not include the Wisp headgear.