Puresom Ultra Chinstrap
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
The Puresom Ultra Chinstrap is designed to help stop the jaw from dropping open during sleep allowing for more effective sleep therapy. The Ultra Chinstrap is lightweight and easy to put on.
The Ultra Chinstrap is comprised of a single length of material. The single strap which goes over the top of the head is 1 inch wide and closes at the top using a Velcro tab. The tab can be attached anywhere on the strap allowing for greater adjustment options. At the chin the strap widens to 2 1/2 inches, the chin cup is the same material as the straps.
When the mouth drops open during sleep a full face mask is needed to ensure the therapy pressure is not escaping through the mouth. Adding a chinstrap to the therapy to stop the jaw from dropping may allow for the use of a nasal mask or nasal pillow system.
Manufacturer Notes on the Ultra Chinstrap:
- Put the chinstrap on prior to putting on the mask and headgear.
- With the mouth closed, place the chin in the cup and pull the straps up to the top of the head and fasten.
- With the Ultra Chinstrap in place, put on the mask and headgear.
- To avoid discomfort, avoid over tightening.
Care and Cleaning: Wash the Ultra Chinstrap weekly using a mild detergent, allow to air dry. The Ultra Chinstrap should NOT be machine washed or dried, or put in the dishwasher. Do not iron the Ultra Chinstrap.
Materials: The Ultra Chinstrap is a latex free product and is made or Breathe-O Prene.
This Product Includes...
Chinstrap Length: 27 inches
Chinstrap Width: 1 inches
Chin Cup Width: 2 1/2 inches
Chin Cup Length:4 inches
Washing Instructions: Weekly, mild detergent, rinse well, air dry. Do NOT use a washing machine or dryer, or dishwasher. Do NOT iron.
Latex Free: The PureSom Ultra Chinstrap does not contain latex.
Materials Content: Breathe-O Prene (Nylon / Spandex / Polyurethane)
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Updated Color 2016
The Puresom Ultra Chinstrap has been updated to a red color. The previous version was royal blue. Please Note: This color change does not impact the performance of the chinstrap.
The strap is pretty comfortable, easy to adjust, but I find that it slips forward on my head at night more...
This product is just OK but it has a tendency to slip off my head in the night.
Chin strap fit pretty good not to bad to use.
Very comfortable and it's high quality. But, please bring back the blue color you had before - red isn't more...
2 people found this helpful.