"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERThe liners helped a great deal with both leakage and face irritation."
October 23, 2014
"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERThe liners help me to sleep better at night. Before getting the liners, I was fighting with my mask every night, as too large, but the liners fixed that."
November 11, 2015
The RemZzzs Padded Full Face CPAP Mask Liners provides a soft layer between the face and CPAP mask cushion. The liner can help alleviate several common CPAP therapy side effects. Many people experience noisy air leaks and excessive moisture from full face masks. RemZzzs liners are made from a special blend of natural cotton fibers which help prevent leaks and irritation while absorbing facial oils and moisture. Use the Full Face Sizing Chart to select the right liner for your mask.
Manufactured by Remzzzs.
Many Full Face CPAP mask users encounter skin irritation, sweating, and leaks from with their masks. The RemZzz CPAP mask liner design helps to prevent moisture by the natural fiber material allowing moisture to wick away. The reduction in moisture reduces skin irritation and mask leaks. The liner material also prevents the cushion from slipping and absorbs facial oils which tend to loosen the mask seal.
Each 30-Day Kit comes with 30 RemZzzs mask liners and (2) forehead liners. Use the forehead liner if experiencing red marks from the mask's forehead support. Each forehead liner lasts for about 15 days. Use all sides of the forehead liner by simply turning it over or refolding to a new surface.
RemZzz created liners to fit the most popular CPAP masks. For help with selecting the right RemZzz CPAP mask liner please review the following:
Full Face Sizing Chart
|Mask||Mask Size||RemZzz Size|
|AirFit F10||Extra Small||Small A|
|AirFit F10||Small||Small A|
|AirFit F10||Medium||Medium A|
|AirFit F10||Large||Large A|
|AirFit F20 / For Her, AirTouch F20 / For Her||Small||Small A|
|AirFit F20 / For Her, AirTouch F20 / For Her||Medium||Medium A|
|AirFit F20 / For Her, AirTouch F20 / For Her||Large||Large A|
|Amara View||All Sizes||Amara View & DreamWear Full Face Liner|
|ComfortFull 2||Small||Small A|
|ComfortFull 2||Medium||Medium A|
|ComfortFull 2||Large||Large A|
|ComfortGel/ComfortGel Blue Full||Small||Small A|
|ComfortGel/ComfortGel Blue Full||Medium||Medium A|
|ComfortGel/ComfortGel Blue Full||Large||Large A|
|ComfortGel Blue Full||Extra Large||Large A|
|D100 Full Face||Small||Small A|
|D100 Full Face||Medium||Medium A|
|D100 Full Face||Large||Large A|
|DreamWear Full Face||All Sizes||Amara View & DreamWear Full Face Liner|
|EasyFit-All Cushion Types||Small||Small A|
|EasyFit-All Cushion Types||Medium||Medium A|
|EasyFit-All Cushion Types||Large||Large A|
|EasyLife (Nasal)||Medium||Small A|
|EasyLife (Nasal)||Large||Small A|
|FlexiFit 431||Small||Small B|
|FlexiFit 431||Medium||Medium B|
|FlexiFit 431||Large||Large B|
|FlexiFit 432||Small||Small B|
|FlexiFit 432||Medium||Medium B|
|FlexiFit 432||Large||Large B|
|FlexiFit 432||Extra Large||Large B|
|Forma||Extra Large||Large B||Full Advantage||Small||Small A|
|Full Advantage||Medium||Medium A|
|Full Advantage||Large||Medium A|
|Full Advantage||Extra Large||Large A||Full Life||Small||Small A|
|Full Life||Medium||Medium A|
|Full Life||Large||Large A|
|Hans Rudolph 7600 V2||Small||Small B|
|Hans Rudolph 7600 V2||Medium||Medium B|
|Hans Rudolph 7600 V2||Large||Large B|
|Quattro||Extra Small||Small A|
|Quattro Air||Extra Small||Small A|
|Quattro Air||Small||Small A|
|Quattro Air||Medium||Medium A|
|Quattro Air||Large||Large A|
|Quattro FX||Small||Small A|
|Quattro FX||Medium||Medium A|
|Quattro FX||Large||Medium A|
|Ultra Mirage Full Face||Small||Small A|
|Ultra Mirage Full Face||Medium||Medium A|
|Ultra Mirage Full Face||Large||Large A|
|Zzz-Mask Full Face||Small||Small B|
|Zzz-Mask Full Face||Medium||Medium B|
|Zzz-Mask Full Face||Large||Large B|
|Zzz-Mask Full Face SG||Small||Small A|
|Zzz-Mask Full Face SG||Medium||Medium A|
|Zzz-Mask Full Face SG||Large||Large A|
Packaging Note: In some instances the printing on the RemZzzs box may be purple instead of blue. This is a packaging change only and the product itself remains unchanged.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- 30 - Liners
Material Content: 100% Natural Cotton Fibers
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Fit & Sizing Tips
The manufacturer offers these Instructions for use of the RemZzz liner: RemZzzs Easy as 1-2-3-4.
RemZzz liners can be stretched for a custom fit. If you used the Full Face Sizing Chart on the Important Tips tab of this product page to select a RemZzz liner and find the liner is too small for you, please keep in mind that facial features can vary greatly among individuals.
If you encounter this problem, RemZzz recommends trying a size larger than your current liner in order to have more material to fit around the cushion. As an example, if a RemZzz mask liner size Small A is recommended for your mask size, then you would want to try a size Medium A.
CPAP Product Customer Reviews View All Reviews
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Can I wear RemZzzs for more than one night?
- Since RemZzzs is designed to absorb oil and moisture from your face, we recommend one fresh facial liner per night for maximum effectiveness and comfort. However we recognize that each person may wear a single liner for as many nights as they personally feel comfortable doing so, or find it to still work for them. RemZzzs forehead liners are designed to be used for fifteen nights each, as their sole purpose is to aid in stability and comfort. You may use all sides of the forehead liner by simply turning over or refolding.
- Am I able to wear face cream to bed while using a RemZzzs Liner?
- YES! Actually we encourage the use of a cream or lotion on one's face before putting on your mask, with a RemZzzs in place. It will aid in keeping the liner in place, as well as promote healthier facial skin. The face cream will not interfere with the mask's silicone cushion, since the liner is a barrier between your face & the mask.
- What if I wrinkle my facial liners? Can I iron RemZzzs?
- Applying heat from an iron will flatten the fibers and diminish its absorption abilities. If you have trouble with wrinkling, do your best to position the liner as flat as possible on the mask cushion. Once you fasten the mask in place, the liner should smooth out. If you have already fastened the mask in place and wrinkling is still a concern, adjusting RemZzzs by pulling on the protruding edges may decrease wrinkling as well.
- After I have fastened RemZzzs in place, the edges curl. Is this ok?
- RemZzzs is very delicate and it is very common for the edges to curl. Curling does not affect performance.
- The liner seems kind of wide. Is it supposed to stick out around the edges of my mask?
- Definitely. In order to offer the highest comfort, RemZzzs will extend about a 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch beyond your mask cushion's edge. These edges also help to adjust RemZzzs once your mask has been fastened in place.
- The oval-shaped center hole looks pretty small, should it be bigger?
- It is actually like that on purpose. RemZzzs is designed to stretch around your nose and mouth in order to provide a custom fit. Once you position your face into the liner (while it lays on top of your mask) and fasten the straps into place, you can adjust RemZzzs by pulling outward on the protruding edges. We do not recommend cutting the center hole to make it larger.
- I have a large scar on my face and the silicone irritates my skin. Can RemZzzs help this problem?
- In fact, it really does help! RemZzzs conforms to the contours of your face, filling in imperfections, blemishes, and scars while also protecting your skin from irritation. It is very comfortable!
- Does RemZzzs actually decrease air from leaking?
- Yes!! Studies and patient reports show that RemZzzs significantly reduces air leaks, allowing more consistent pressure. Best of all, you will not be waking up anymore from those rapid, "squealing balloon" air leaks! Please note: If your mask cushion is 3-6 months old, some customers have experienced an increase in air leaking around the eyes. By replacing the worn out cushion, this problem should be eliminated.
- What is RemZzzs made of?
- RemZzzs is a special blend of 100% naturally absorbent cotton fibers, made specifically for this product.
- What size should I choose?
- We offer sizes Small, Medium, and Large in each of the most common Full Face and Nasal CPAP masks on the market. Each of our liner patterns are designed to follow the contour and shape/size of the mask it is compatible with. To find your specific mask model, use the Sizing Chart found on the RemZzzs product page.
- What if I do not see my Mask Model in the Sizing Chart section?
- Currently, we support the most common Full Face and Nasal CPAP masks on the market, and we are constantly working to develop liners for new mask types and models. Actually, some of our RemZzzs are compatible with mask styles not shown in our drop down menu of mask types. Please contact customer service about your specific needs.
- Will RemZzzs still work if I have facial hair?
- Yes, absolutely! Beards or mustaches do not seem to interfere with the effectiveness of RemZzzs.
- What is the extra rectangular liner for?
- That is a RemZzzs forehead liner. If your mask has a forehead cushion, follow the instructions for how to use appropriately. If your mask does not have a forehead cushion you probably will not need to use it. Each 30-Day Kit includes (2) forehead liners. Since the forehead liner does not stretch to custom fit your face, or absorb moisture from inside the mask, it can be used for fifteen days each. You may use all sides of the forehead liner by simply turning it over or refolding.