Cushion for AirFit™ F20 and AirFit™ F20 For Her Full Face Mask
The Cushion for AirFit™ F20 and AirFit™ F20 For Her Full Face Mask is ResMed's replacement full face cushion for the AirFit™ F20 Full Face Mask and the AirFit™ F20 For Her Full Face Mask. This cushion covers both the nose and mouth during CPAP therapy.
InfinitySeal™ technology is featured in the cushion design to help the mask cushion adapt to many different facial structures and various ranges of pressure.
When pulling the mask over the head and preparing to place the cushion over the nose and mouth, check the position of the cushion before letting go of the interface. For optimal results, the cushion needs to sit at the base of the nose bridge and just below the lips to ensure proper placement. Then, adjust the headgear for a firm but comfortable fit.
The AirFit™ F20 and AirFit™ F20 For Her masks use the same cushions. Both masks are intended for use with either the Small or Medium cushions, while the Large cushion is intended for use with the AirFit™ F20 Full Face Mask. Please Note: This purchase includes one cushion size only.
Looking for the upgraded and compatible AirTouch F20 memory foam CPAP cushion?
This Product Includes...
- 1 - Cushion In Selected Size
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Tips to Fit the AirFit F20™ Full Face Mask
- Detach the magnetic headgear clips from the base of the cushion, if applicable.
- With the headgear attached to the mask frame, pull the mask over your head with the ResMed label facing outward.
- Before the mask settles on the face, move the cushion around to ensure it is fitting properly on the bridge of the nose.
- With the cushion positioned, pull the lower headgear straps toward the mask and connect the clips to the blue magnet. Note: The lower headgear straps need to fall below the ears.
- Lift and pull the tabs located at the top of the headgear to apply or loosen tension for a secure fit. Re-attach the tab to the headgear.
- Then adjust the bottom headgear straps in the same manner, if needed.
- Join the air tube and elbow together to form one piece.
- Insert the elbow into the round opening on the full face cushion, and attach the CPAP hose to the elbow.
Cushion Cleaning Tips
It is recommended that the cushion be cleaned before or after each use. Bathe the cushion in warm water and mild soap, and rinse thoroughly. Let the cushion air dry away from direct sunlight before re-attaching to the mask frame.
Where Do I Find the Size?
The cushion size is printed below the round opening on the mask cushion. A printed black circle with a white letter represents the size of the cushion. The letter S represents a Small cushion, M represents a Medium cushion, and L represents a Large cushion.
I wish I'd known about this mask 4 masks ago! This one is a perfect fit and I like the silicone much better than the foam! more...
After I placed my order, I found the same item on Amazon for almost half the price and free shipping!
I've been using the AirFit F20 for over a year, changing the cushion piece every 1-2 months. It is simply the most comfortable Cpap mask I've had. For me, the straps have to be a bit snug to prevent over leakage, which doesn't bother my sleep. There is no perfect Cpap mask, but I really can't find much about the AirFit F20 to complain about. more...
Great customer service! Great product!