Cushion for AirFit™ F20 and AirFit™ F20 For Her Full Face Mask
Cushion for AirFit F20 & F20 for Her Overview
The Cushion for AirFit™ F20 and AirFit™ F20 For Her Full Face Mask is ResMed's replacement full face cushion for the AirFit™ F20 Full Face Mask and the AirFit™ F20 For Her Full Face Mask. This cushion covers both the nose and mouth during CPAP therapy.
InfinitySeal™ technology is featured in the cushion design to help the mask cushion adapt to many different facial structures and various ranges of pressure.
When pulling the mask over the head and preparing to place the cushion over the nose and mouth, check the position of the cushion before letting go of the interface. For optimal results, the cushion needs to sit at the base of the nose bridge and just below the lips to ensure proper placement. Then, adjust the headgear for a firm but comfortable fit.
The AirFit™ F20 and AirFit™ F20 For Her masks use the same cushions. Both masks are intended for use with either the Small or Medium cushions, while the Large cushion is intended for use with the AirFit™ F20 Full Face Mask. Please Note: This purchase includes one cushion size only.
Looking for the upgraded and compatible AirTouch F20 memory foam CPAP cushion?
This Product Includes...
- 1 - Cushion In Selected Size
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Tips to Fit the AirFit F20™ Full Face Mask
- Detach the magnetic headgear clips from the base of the cushion, if applicable.
- With the headgear attached to the mask frame, pull the mask over your head with the ResMed label facing outward.
- Before the mask settles on the face, move the cushion around to ensure it is fitting properly on the bridge of the nose.
- With the cushion positioned, pull the lower headgear straps toward the mask and connect the clips to the blue magnet. Note: The lower headgear straps need to fall below the ears.
- Lift and pull the tabs located at the top of the headgear to apply or loosen tension for a secure fit. Re-attach the tab to the headgear.
- Then adjust the bottom headgear straps in the same manner, if needed.
- Join the air tube and elbow together to form one piece.
- Insert the elbow into the round opening on the full face cushion, and attach the CPAP hose to the elbow.
Cushion Cleaning Tips
It is recommended that the cushion be cleaned before or after each use. Bathe the cushion in warm water and mild soap, and rinse thoroughly. Let the cushion air dry away from direct sunlight before re-attaching to the mask frame.
Where Do I Find the Size?
The cushion size is printed below the round opening on the mask cushion. A printed black circle with a white letter represents the size of the cushion. The letter S represents a Small cushion, M represents a Medium cushion, and L represents a Large cushion.
I had bought the memory foam version of this mask from another company, and it had 2 splits within a month of wearing it, which they said was in the description & to replace it monthly. So I came to you site and found just the silicone one, as pictured. Honestly, I replace my mask when it is worn out & having worn a mask about 15 years. I found all of your prices cheaper than the other company. Masks have definitely improved in 15 years. This cushion has reinforced the spots that leak and, thus, leaks are not as bad in the past. I'm glad I went with this mask, and like the cushions much better than previous masks. I'd recommend it for anyone that needs a full-face mask or cushion.. more...
Fits just right
I love this mask and this cushion in particular. I tried the foam cushion for a while but it wore out way too quickly. I got used to the silicone after just a couple nights and now it lasts forever! And it's cheap! Win win! more...
1 person found this helpful.
Easy online shopping for CPAP products. Website is easy to navigate and checkout was a breeze. I found the exact item I was shopping for and the price was great. Exceptionally fast shipping. I highly recommend CPAP.com more...
Comfortable, easy to clean, good material use in this product