"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERSince getting this mask there have been no air leaks. Amazing!!"
September 19, 2017
Manufactured by ResMed.
The Cushion for AirFit™ F20 and AirFit™ F20 For Her Full Face Mask is ResMed's replacement full face cushion for the AirFit™ F20 Full Face Mask and the AirFit™ F20 For Her Full Face Mask. This cushion covers both the nose and mouth during CPAP therapy.
InfinitySeal™ technology is featured in the cushion design to help the mask cushion adapt to many different facial structures and various ranges of pressure.
When pulling the mask over the head and preparing to place the cushion over the nose and mouth, check the position of the cushion before letting go of the interface. For optimal results, the cushion needs to sit at the base of the nose bridge and just below the lips to ensure proper placement. Then, adjust the headgear for a firm but comfortable fit.
The AirFit™ F20 and AirFit™ F20 For Her masks use the same cushions. Both masks are intended for use with either the Small or Medium cushions, while the Large cushion is intended for use with the AirFit™ F20 Full Face Mask. Please Note: This purchase includes one cushion size only.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- 1 - Cushion In Selected Size
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Tips to Fit the AirFit F20™ Full Face Mask
- Detach the magnetic headgear clips from the base of the cushion, if applicable.
- With the headgear attached to the mask frame, pull the mask over your head with the ResMed label facing outward.
- Before the mask settles on the face, move the cushion around to ensure it is fitting properly on the bridge of the nose.
- With the cushion positioned, pull the lower headgear straps toward the mask and connect the clips to the blue magnet. Note: The lower headgear straps need to fall below the ears.
- Lift and pull the tabs located at the top of the headgear to apply or loosen tension for a secure fit. Re-attach the tab to the headgear.
- Then adjust the bottom headgear straps in the same manner, if needed.
- Join the air tube and elbow together to form one piece.
- Insert the elbow into the round opening on the full face cushion, and attach the CPAP hose to the elbow.
Cushion Cleaning Tips
It is recommended that the cushion be cleaned before or after each use. Bathe the cushion in warm water and mild soap, and rinse thoroughly. Let the cushion air dry away from direct sunlight before re-attaching to the mask frame.
Where Do I Find the Size?
The cushion size is printed below the round opening on the mask cushion. A printed black circle with a white letter represents the size of the cushion. The letter S represents a Small cushion, M represents a Medium cushion, and L represents a Large cushion.