"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERBetter than ever. Fits more snugly than the last version, and stays in place all night. Love it"
January 12, 2012
Manufactured by ResMed.
This is the Headgear for Swift™ LT by ResMed. The Swift LT uses a patented rotating barrel to adjust the pillow angle. The stability arms expand to accommodate most facial widths including narrow or wide faces.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- Headgear Assembly
Material Components for Headgear for Swift™ LT
Dimensions for Headgear for Swift™ LT
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Customer ReviewsView All Reviews
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Are the Swift LT nasal pillow sizes interchangeable on the mask frame?
- Yes. All Swift LT nasal pillows and mask frames are interchangeable.
- Where is the Velcro tube retainer on the Swift LT? It wasn't with my mask.
- The Velcro tube retainer doesn't come with the mask. It's listed on the website as an optional item.