ResScan™ USB Adapter for ResMed S8™ and S8™ II Series Machines
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
The ResScan™ USB Adapter for ResMed S8™ and S8™ II Series Machines is designed for use with all ResMed S8 and S8 II series CPAP machines.
This package includes a USB Cable and ResScan Adapter with USB Port. Connect the ResScan Adapter to the back of an S8 or S8II CPAP machine. Next, connect the CPAP machine directly to an open USB port on any Windows personal computer using the supplied USB Cable. Begin downloading therapy data simply and easily without the use of a Smart Card or Card Reader.
You must install the ResScan Software before attempting to install the USB Adapter. The software driver must be installed before connecting the ResScan USB Adapter and cable to your computer. Once the ResScan Software is installed, a link within the Windows Start button will install the USB Adapter driver. Click on the Windows Start button and then look for:
ResMed>ResScan>Drivers>ResScan USB Adapter
Click the Install button on the Install Driver dialog box to install the USB Adapter driver.
To attach the ResScan USB Adapter:
- Unplug the device from its power source
- Remove the Smart Card Cover and Smart Card located on the back of the machine
- Press and hold down the locking button on the ResScan Adapter while pushing the adapter onto the CPAP machine
- Release button to lock adapter in place
- Connect the USB Cable to the ResScan Adapter and the other end to an open USB port on the computer
- Use the ResScan Software to initiate downloading of any new therapy data
The tool worked great. I was able to get the information / reports needed off of my eleven year more...
After finding and downloading ResScan software online, was able to easily download data from my machine.
Arrived quickly after order. CPAP used remote monitoring when issued, no data card included. Adapter installed quickly and more...
Excellent for use with ResScan 3.7 and 3.10. Too bad ResMed doesn't make it available anymore!
1 person found this helpful.
While the reader is cheap - the software is pretty expensive.It's simpler than using cards and it allows you to more...
3 people found this helpful.