Respironics CPAP Travel Briefcase
The Respironics CPAP Travel Briefcase provides an easy way to organize travel items both CPAP related and not. The bag meets FAA carry-on limits and can hold a CPAP machine, laptop, and other small travel items.
The briefcase is made of two sections that zip together to form the briefcase. One section is a CPAP bag, the other a laptop bag:
- The CPAP section of the bag features padded compartments to keep CPAP items stored inside less likely to be damaged during travel. It will fit many CPAP machines with humidifier, hose, and mask.
- The laptop section will fit a laptop with small accessories and other small items.
The briefcase features a padded detachable shoulder strap and handle for comfortable carrying. The back has a strap that will fit over the handle of a larger rolling suitcase.
This Product Includes...
Dimensions - Entire Briefcase: 16 in L x 11.5 in W x 7.5 in H
Dimensions - CPAP Portion Only: 16 in L x 11.5 in W x 5.25 in H
Dimensions - Laptop Portion Only: 16 in L x 11.5 in W x 1.5 in H
Weight - Entire Briefcase: Approx. 2.3 lbs
Weight - CPAP Portion Only: Approx. 1.5 lbs
Weight - Laptop Portion Only: Approx. 0.8 lbs
FAA Carry On Size: Yes
- Front and Back Panels: High Grade Polyester
- Interior and Other Exterior Panels : Standard Grade Polyester
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
I got this travel briefcase to hold my DreamStation Go Auto Travel CPAP Machine with the optional humidifier & overnight battery and and all of the necessary supplies and it has worked out beautifully! I put the CPAP-proper in one of the compartments (with a coushy spacer to make up the depth) and I put the humidifier and battery in another (separated by a layer of bubble-wrap that I harvested from the cpap.com packaging). Everything else went into the other compartments as expected. Perfect fit! My laptop and travel peripherals went into the detachable side and I was good to go. I’ve only used it in a road trip so far; I’m not looking forward to a future TSA screening. But, I can’t think that it will be MORE inconvenient With this briefcase than with other setups I’ve used in the past. But, this briefcase will make getting to and from the TSA screening a good deal more convenient. more...
A bit large BUT I can pack my CPAP, travel nebulizer, a change of underwear and toiletries.
I was convinced the people who make Philips Respironics travel cases had never traveled or used a CPAP machine before. Finally a CPAP travel case that actually allows space for a CPAP mask. What a break through. No more cramming my mask on top of the machine and hoping the front connector doesn't get snapped off. It also has the sleeve along the back that slides down over my luggage handle to keep it from falling off the top of my luggage while getting around the airport. This features a slim laptop case on top of the case that can be zipped off as a detachable separate case if all you want to carry around is your laptop once you get to your destination. Didn't expect that, but it's brilliant. more...
1 person found this helpful.
I needed something that would put room back in my 20 inch International roll aboard. That is all I travel with for months at a time and having to put my Bipap in there really limited me in what I could carry. Now I can carry a second pair of shoes which, if you travel much is a real gem, and I can get an extra sweater in the mix. This bag, because it holds medical equipment is a fee free bag, So now I can get my computer, I use for writing and work, in this bag and it rides free too....LoL Great Idea here. You need one. more...
The product us ok, but it is not what I would have chosen if that option was available. I just wanted to replace the one that came with the cpap. The zipper broke. more...