Respironics CPAP Travel Briefcase
The Respironics CPAP Travel Briefcase provides an easy way to organize travel items both CPAP related and not. The bag meets FAA carry-on limits and can hold a CPAP machine, laptop, and other small travel items.
The briefcase is made of two sections that zip together to form the briefcase. One section is a CPAP bag, the other a laptop bag:
- The CPAP section of the bag features padded compartments to keep CPAP items stored inside less likely to be damaged during travel. It will fit many CPAP machines with humidifier, hose, and mask.
- The laptop section will fit a laptop with small accessories and other small items.
The briefcase features a padded detachable shoulder strap and handle for comfortable carrying. The back has a strap that will fit over the handle of a larger rolling suitcase.
This Product Includes...
Dimensions - Entire Briefcase: 16 in L x 11.5 in W x 7.5 in H
Dimensions - CPAP Portion Only: 16 in L x 11.5 in W x 5.25 in H
Dimensions - Laptop Portion Only: 16 in L x 11.5 in W x 1.5 in H
Weight - Entire Briefcase: Approx. 2.3 lbs
Weight - CPAP Portion Only: Approx. 1.5 lbs
Weight - Laptop Portion Only: Approx. 0.8 lbs
FAA Carry On Size: Yes
- Front and Back Panels: High Grade Polyester
- Interior and Other Exterior Panels : Standard Grade Polyester
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
I got this travel briefcase to hold my DreamStation Go Auto Travel CPAP Machine with the optional humidifier & overnight more...
A bit large BUT I can pack my CPAP, travel nebulizer, a change of underwear and toiletries.
I was convinced the people who make Philips Respironics travel cases had never traveled or used a CPAP machine before. Finally more...
1 person found this helpful.
I needed something that would put room back in my 20 inch International roll aboard. That is all I more...
The product us ok, but it is not what I would have chosen if that option was available. I more...